Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well about bleeding time! :lol: Not only does our girl get some screen time, but she gets some AWESOME screen time!

I gotta wonder - is Flack gonna file for divorce since Lindsay is carrying another man's child?

I'm so hoping for more FM interaction, they work so well together!

i was dying laughing last night with the Flack and Lindsay scene!!! it was fantastic and very well done. i like how everyone just turned around and looked at them when Lindsay started being sarcastic.

everyone had the best facial expressions last night they were great.

Lindsay/Anna was soo good last night, i was so happy to see her all sarcastic and light. besides her scene with Flack her scenes with Stella and Adam were very funny as well.

i'm totally buying this off of iTunes whenever they decide to post it on there.

I liked all of Lindsay's scenes, I want to see more of her sarcastic, joking side. I hope we'll see it again soon. Everyone was really funny...although, I don't think Mac really had any funny lines. Did he??? Apparently my memory is really bad.

Yea, I think it's time for a divorce. Not only is she carrying another man's child but she's carrying Flack's best friends child.

Last edited:
You know what I loved most from those pictures is how similar Flack's and Lindsay's smirks are. They both realized how funny and pathetic the guy was and the situation with the dolls are.

I loved her reaction to the guy with all the dolls. "No, that wasn't at all what I was thinking" :guffaw: Oh NY please, PLEASE do more episodes like this! I have never laughed so hard in ANY episode.

Awesome caps Kristine! Aaww, look at our two favorite detectives smirking at the dolls? :lol:

How about when Lindsay says that line of taking good care of Melody she puts her hand on the shoulder of the doll. Or when Stella and Lindsay are processing the doll and she is taking the tongue out. Priceless! :guffaw:

:lol: That was amazing, wasn't it? :lol: I loved how she said they were going to be gentle and rested her hand on the doll's shoulder and later said to 'Melody' it's almost finished. :lol:

scarystarz said:
You know what I loved most from those pictures is how similar Flack's and Lindsay's smirks are. They both realized how funny and pathetic the guy was and the situation with the dolls are.

I loved her reaction to the guy with all the dolls. "No, that wasn't at all what I was thinking" :guffaw: Oh NY please, PLEASE do more episodes like this! I have never laughed so hard in ANY episode.

I totally agree with everything you said! I never laughed that much in an episode before! Lindsay's moments were perfect and amazing! A bit ago we talked about which kind of movies Anna could do. Comedy movies with her would be totally great!!

i watched the ep again today..... classic!! my grandma and i watch CSI:NY and call each other in b/t commercials, she was said to me that she knew the ep was really good b/c my grandpa wasn't falling asleep through it haha. we were both cracking up talking about what was going on.

i would love to see more eps like this where the story is interesting and funny and all the characters have their light moments. Lindsay especially b/c she's always so angsty, Anna does funny very well i'd really like to see her do more funny.

i loved seeing Anna in "Alchemy", she was only in it for like 2 seconds but she was so cute and light. the whole movie was just funny but her parts made it that much more enjoyable.

'Alchemy'? Again something Anna was in and again I didn't see it. :( That's so not fair. :lol:

I agree. I would like to see more of those funnier, lighter scenes. Anna is fantastic with funny scenes!! We had a lot of angsty episodes, some lighter ones (like in season 2) would be great.

It seems like every scene she has been in so far has been extremely light which is good. Don't get me wrong sometimes seeing angsty Lindsay is all right because we get to see both sides of the character. I just personally think Anna must enjoy doing the light scenes more, then again who wouldn't? ;)

I have heard that she was in Alchemy but have not seen it. Is it worth renting even if she is barely in it?

i was going to get Alchemy to see what she was like in it but if she doesn't have a big part then I'm not going to. I really want to see Medical Investigation to see what she's like in another series. i know they have clips on youtube but I want to see whole episodes.

Light and funny Lindsay...keep it up! :thumbsup:

Oh my, I loved this ep, definitely has to be one of my all time favourite, well as an FM shipper, I loved the scene between her and Flack, especially how he called her his wife. :adore: That was such a cute little moment. I also loved her scenes with Adam and Stella, they are always funny. I think Lindsay needs to have lots more light hearted scenes like she had in this ep, Anna and Eddie do comic relief so well. I can't wait for more scenes between them. :adore:

I like angsty Lindsay as well. I loved her in season 3, and her scenes from SOOH were just amazing. I still could cry when I see them. So intense! The action Lindsay and funny Lindsay from season 2 was so great to watch. But the angsty Lindsay from season 3 was as well. And I also loved her in season 4. It doesn't matter if she does angst or comedy, I think she's awesome with all of those emotions. :adore:

I think her best moments are when she is creeped out. My personal favorite moment is when her and Flack are interviewing that guy and he makes that statement about him not sleeping with the dolls...:guffaw: BTW, four dolls? I might be able to understand one...but four?! *creeped out*

I miss how excited Lindsay used to get when she did experiments and showed them to others. Didn't Stella say 'I love it when she does this' or something in one episode? It was always nice to see her excited. Creeped out is good too, I liked her face when she took out the dolls tongue. :lol:

I miss how excited Lindsay used to get when she did experiments and showed them to others. Didn't Stella say 'I love it when she does this' or something in one episode? It was always nice to see her excited. Creeped out is good too, I liked her face when she took out the dolls tongue. :lol:

Yes, Stella did! I think it was in People With Money (the demonstration with the tie), but I could be wrong, because of the German dubbing. Those demonstrations- they are so awesome! :lol: And always funny.

Oh, do you remember this story about the flower she told in one episode? I think it was in What Schemes May Come. I agree with Stella, I also love it when she does that.

I love, LOVE it when Stella and Lindsay work together. There is a side of Stella that comes out that I really like when she works with Lindsay. Once again I will say that she becomes more fun and I love how she always has a slightly amused and proud face when she works with Lindsay, especially when Lindsay finds a break in a case.

Another thing I like is that when Stella and Lindsay are fighting, they work it out in one episode. My best example would come from season two but I can't recall the name of the episode. Or Silent Night, wow was that an AMAZING Lindsay episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back