Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh, gun happy Lindsay, I love seeing that side of her. :D I hope we get to see more of it. I'm pretty excited about seeing pregnant Lindsay *well I know she's pregnant at the minute, but I mean later* when she's all hormonal, I think that is going to make for some interesting scenes. :D

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

(Jumping away from the spoiler boxes)

I loved the slingshot but the bow and arrow scene is my favorite with Mac watching her shoot it and being like a proud father. That was great! Those are not easy to shoot, believe me! Which episode was that again?

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

That my dear would be Cool Hunter from Season Two! For someone who has never shot a bow and arrow, she sure seem to do pretty well at it! ;)

Man I love when Lindsay does her experiments with Mac. How can one forget in Like Water For Murder in last season with the trunk of the car? Or even in this season with Page Turner..."Just touch the plant" :guffaw:

Here is to a continuation of that in this upcoming season!

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Oh the best one was that stuff that smelled and she brought it into Mac's office. He asked what it was and she said the name then Mac says "I know what it is, why's it in my office?" "For the sake of science" Lindsay responded. :guffaw:Great scene!

And thanks for letting me know which episode that was!

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm sorry to say that, but it wasn't Cool Hunter but Stuck On You. The one with Mac at Cozy's in the end. First she helped him with the bow and later he helped her with the guitars. :) I totally loved the bow scene. And how excited she was. And of course I loved her very first demonstration ever. Lindsay's demonstrations are cool.

Gun happy Lindsay? Yay, a new name! :lol: But I like the idea a lot. I love seeing Lindsay with her gun. And like I said, I hope the baby bring out her protective side. :D

6. eveninstarz14

D'oh! Thanks Brina! :eek: I feel like a dork now...Now what happened in Cool Hunter again? :confused:

Umm...I prefer to see Lindsay with the gun BEFORE she realizes that she is pregnant. I just don't see Lindsay as one to resort to her gun once she knows she is pregnant. Just doesn't make any sense to me. ;)

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, you're adorable. *hugs* Cool Hunter was the episode where Danny had to carry Lindsay. She worked with Mac. She also had a nice interrogation scene with Flack.

I'm really curious to see Lindsay's reaction to her pregnancy. How will her behaviour change? And how will she react to the baby itself? And to Danny? And who will she tell first? So many questions, and I can't wait for the answers.

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I read all spoilers here and I can't wait to see all the action with Linds and her pregnancy. That will be really amazing. Just like you all I would love to see the protective side of Lindsay. And the most important - how she'll know that she's pregnant. I'm so curious.

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

oooh i wanna see a Gun Happy Lindsay!! she just looks bad ass when she has a gun in her hand. i loved it in "Boo" how awesome and how awkward she looked with it in her hands.

there's this one line from Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow on "Alias" in season 5 she says to a bad guy "you know the funny thing about pregnancy: hormones. i can wake up and be pretty hormonal" and then she kicks the guy out the window!!!! haha. you guys reminded me about this quote with the gun happiness talk and hormones"

i can see Lindsay being a little more cautious now and not really enjoying herself, like she's gonna go crazy not knowing what to do since she can't really work in the lab or do too much out in the field.

i really would like to see a good talk b/t D/L about Baby Boom, i'd like to see them have a talk like they had in "Personal Foul" only have it face to face at one of their places.

10. eveninstarz14

OK, I am convinced, seeing Lindsay with a gun would be exciting to see even if she is pregnant! How many of you think she knows at this point that she is pregnant? Is that the reason for why she doesn't have any significant scenes with Danny at this point? Oh well, I am enjoying her stuff so far, just want to see more of her please. :D

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i got a feeling that Lindsay already knows but for the sake of the story and not having so much D/L early in the season the writters don't have it in yet. they'll most likely have Lindsay say she knew for a while b/c how long has it been since "Personal Foul"?(by the way that was on last night..... i started laughing and thinking how much trouble that phone talk got them into) only a few weeks. if it's been a few weeks or a month or whatever she knows by now.

TPTB prob don't wanna have too much D/L going on since there's gonna be a lot of focus on them coming up.

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

You know how much I love watching older episodes, and I did it again. This time I watched 'Oedipus Hex' again and I wanted to say- it was nice to see Lindsay's change during this episode. You could see how much she was affected by the death of the young girl and how afraid she was of dealing with the mother. But at the end of the episode, she decided to face her fear and was there for the mother. That was really great! I loved her in that episode.

I also wonder if she already knows that she's pregnant. Whenever I see something from season 5, I have to think about that. :lol: I'm really curious if we'll get any hints before 5x09, and I can't wait for 5x09. I'm so excited! :lol:

13. eveninstarz14

^Weird I just watched that episode too! I like how Lindsay was able to overcome her own personal issues to be there for another. I think it shows how she wants to be stronger and wants to be ready for what she will have to deal with which as we all know is the death of her friends.

As much as I liked it (;)) I thought it was kind of bizarre that only Danny was able to notice something is wrong. Shouldn't of Mac been able to realize the signs at the beginning of the episode? *sigh*

Oh if she doesn't know by now...:p I think we will get a whole bunch of hints. I think we are starting to get to the episodes that were filmed when TPTB and the writers were aware of Anna's pregnancy. Actually I am just confused by the whole time line so I could be completely wrong on this one :confused:

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I wondered about that, too. He didn't really react to her at the crime scene. But maybe Danny just can read her mind and knows when his Lindsay doesn't feel well. :D

I agree.

I hope we'll get some hints. That would make it even more interesting. I can't wait for 5x09, but I would like to see something before. A scene like the 'OMG, Adam, what is that smell?' :lol:

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I just watched Cool Hunter the other day, and I loved that ep, Lindsay was totally awesome in it, I especially loved her scene with Mac, when she had to shoot the bow and arrow, looked like she was having a lot of fun. :D I love seeing her with weapons, it makes her seem independant, we already have Rambo Stella, so I guess it's kinda like Rambo Lindsay. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.