Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well, well it is going to be an AMAZING Lindsay episode!

So it has been confirmed Anna Belknap is pregnant and that it will be written in the show this time! This is according to TV Guide :D:D:D

CSI:NY's Anna Belknap is adding to her family; her second child is due next year. "They are not planning on hiding it," she tells TV Guide about the pregnancy written into her story line.

Congrats Anna and family for the new kid! :D

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Woohoo! Congrats to Anna! Yay, I expect Rikki won't be that big of a deal now with this news. HaHa!

3. puteri

puteri Victim

Congratulations to ANNA and her family!!wow..i always thought actress or even people take 2 or 3 years to plan for the next one..hehhe> Im happy for her and Lindsay, which means that the speculation about pregnancy storyline it turns out to be real.
    I really hope the it will be danny's. The spoiler said so.

4. LME

LME Police Officer

I would like to add my congratulations to Anna and her family as well. Well done and good luck:hugegrin:.

Now it has been confirmed does that still make it a spoiler? It is going to be interesting to see how they decide to use this storyline.

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

So, it looks like Anna has confirmed to TV Guide that she is pregnant with her second child, which comes as no surprise considering the 100th episode party pictures. She looks great, congratulations to Anna and her family! :)

Anna being pregnant isn't a spoiler, so feel free to leave your congratulations. Obviously, Lindsay being pregnant is a huge spoiler. Please take care when discussing it as some people like to remain spoiler free and really won't appreciate being spoiled in such a big way. Of course, you're all great at using spoiler boxes, so I don't anticipate any problems but I thought it'd be best to reiterate it. Thanks. :)

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Big congratulations to Anna and her family! Yay, I even can't imagine how happy she's now:) Congrats again to Anna!

Pregnancy will be in show! I just can't wait how writers will deal with this. I'm sure they're going to do great job now.

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yay!!! Oh, what wonderful news are that? Congratulations to Anna and her family!! It's so sweet! I'm so happy for them!

I really have to come up with something better than 'spoilers about spoilers'. :lol: But I'm really excited now. I think, Lindsay being pregnant can be a really interesting storyline if it's done right. We never had a CSI baby, right? I wonder how they'll handle that.

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Congrats to Anna and her family :)

i hope Lindsay's story is done right this year if they're going to make her pregnant. at least let it somehow be Danny's kid, lets hope they have some make up sex on the pool table or something lol.... dirty mind coming through ;). the character needs a good story this year, maybe this is it but obviously all the Kick Ass Lindsay we wanted back will have to be put on hold again. i'm looking forward to this storyline and character development this year i can't wait to see how it works out.

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Congrats to Anna and her family. :D I bet they are all overjoyed with the news. :D

Oh I agree with you MakeTracks... Hehe, I'd love to see a scene like that. :devil: I think this is going to be a great way of developing Lindsay's character. I'm realy looking forward to her being pregnant, I can't wait to see how it's going to be played out on the show.

10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Thanks Elsie, just wanted to make sure. ;) Once again I send my congratulations to Anna and her family!

Well now the cat is out of the bag! Danny is going to be the father. I take that to be incredibly good news because I honestly don't see Lindsay as the type to sleep around right after coming out of a horrible relationship. Now that we get to see her pregnant on the show, I want to see her deal with her issues with other mothers. Bring her parents into the show please. And on a side, hormonal women on TV provide a lot of humorous moments and I hope NY will be able to do that as well ;)

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh I'm so happy to hear that Danny is the father, I agree with you Meg, I don't think that Lindsay is the type to sleep around. I'm really looking forward to how pregnant Linds is going to be played out on the show, and how the others are going to react, it should be interesting. :D

12. 84sjdru

84sjdru Civilian

Congrats to Anna Bellknap

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Congratulations to Anna and her family on the news of their new baby.:adore:

14. GregRox

GregRox Victim

Congrats to Anna!!

Three words. Ping pong table. Probably not but that would be sorta funny. The only thing I'm curious about is when Lindsay got pregnant... Because if they aren't going to talk about it till the tenth or elventh episode I think it was... when did she get pregnant?

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

They have answered the question about when Lindsay got pregnant. From Ausiello:

Question: When exactly did Danny and Lindsay make their baby on CSI: NY? Looking at the timeline, I'm having trouble pinpointing the moment of conception. -- Tracy
    Ausiello: It happened shortly after Lindsay hung up on Danny in this scene from last May. "That's the night they conceived this child," Veasey confirms. "We believe she turned around and went back. [When we shot the scene] we had no idea Anna was pregnant, but we did leave ourselves options to take this relationship in a lot of different places."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.