Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

It was a while ago I think in February this year. I used to work at a H&M store and we had similar shirts in different colors.

H&M is a - I think swedish - clothing store - very poplurar in Germany - every second girl wears the cloths :rolleyes: Thats why I hate H&M

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well in California its super popular and cheap so lots of people wear it. But I love the clothes so if it looks good on Anna then I probably will approve ;) Like I loved the jacket that she wore when in the hospital room with Mac.

3. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Oh the jacket! I loved that jacket! But I didn't like the blouse...H&M is also very popular here in Greece but I don't like their style....I hve to say though that it looked very good on Lindsay

4. GregRox

GregRox Victim

Oh so does this mean DL is sort of back together now? I hope so :)

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Who knows? Well, I always like to see Lindsay and Hawkes working together. They're a nice team. And like I said, I loved to see Lindsay being there for Mac. :D

I agree. Unfortunately we don't see Stella and Lindsay working together that often. It would be nice to see them working a case alone again. But who knows, maybe we're lucky. Girl power would be cool.

About Lindsay's clothes: One sentence: I love her clothes! :D

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I would love to see Lindsey and Stella working on more cases together.:hugegrin:

7. eveninstarz14

OK, I don't mind Hawkes and Lindsay working together I guess, but ever since Taxi, I just am annoyed more by Hawkes I guess. Besides Danny the person that Lindsay seems to work the most with is Hawkes. Although I didn't seem to mind them working together in Page Turner. I liked how concerned Lindsay seemed to be for him along with Mac. Basically I just love concerned Lindsay.

Maybe the reason why I didn't mind it so much was because Hawkes finally had a story of his own and he worked well with everyone including Lindsay!

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I found some lovely pics of Anna in my photobucket.:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I wish she'd grow her hair out again. :(
    She's still adorable though!

10. eveninstarz14

^I dunno, last season her hair was too short and I agree that I do like the longer hair. But now that she is growing out longer again this season I find myself that I really like it again. ;)

You are right, she is still adorable as always!

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the pics, she looks so pretty, I really like her hair when it's curled, it looks totally gorgeous. :adore: But like you guys have said, she looks pretty all of the time. I like her hair when it's short too, I guess that's cause it's the way I have mine. :lol:

12. eveninstarz14

She is one heck of a fashionista so I think she can pull of anything with her hair. Even that ugly purple grandma cardigan thing she wore in Child's Play :lol: I love her clothes the most :D

13. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Oh God, that cardigan! :lol: I still can't believe they made her wear that thing! Or that she let them!

I love that little green jacket thing she's been wearing lately though. It's definitely my favorite.

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh I totally agree with you Meg, she wears awesome clothes, I don't think that she has ever worn anything that I didn't like. Aww, like I've said before, she's just all together awesome. :adore: ErinElizabeth, I agree, that green cardigan is sooo pretty. I want it, along with the rest of her wardrobe. :lol:

15. eveninstarz14

Dude, I so want to know where she got that jacket! It is my favorite piece of clothing that she wears! Then again she probably can pull of shorts and flip flops and still look good :p All together she is awesome :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.