American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final 12 - Melissa McGhee, Mandisa, Lisa Tucker, Kellie Pickler, Paris Bennett, Katharine McPhee, Taylor Hicks, Elliot Yamin, Bucky Covington, Chicken Little, er, Kevin Covais, Chris Daughtry and Ace Young.

I just saw the top 2, and I think Taylor's got it in the bag. Kat looked hot tonight, though.

2 hours? Wow, is it running 8-10? That would be my assumption... I don't know how they're planning to fit two hours worth of stuff in there. On Wednesdays I usually find it painful sitting through just a half hour, waiting for the results...

I would assume that also. I can't wait to see all of the perfomences. It should be good.

OMG!!!!!! I can't believe that Clay Aiken was on there tonight, It scared me so bad and for some silly reason I started to cry, that was just frickin awsome.

I went on the Dial Idol site today to see who they predict will win
Taylor. Not definite though, as they base it on the amount of busy signals but they have a pretty good track record.

Yes, CSIgrad, they're supposed to sing their favorite song from their past performances. :D

I think Taylor will win this one.

me too, i've been rooting for him since i saw him at the audition

EllaJ said:
I went on the Dial Idol site today to see who they predict will win
Taylor. Not definite though, as they base it on the amount of busy signals but they have a pretty good track record.

I hope it is true we will find out really soon.

It's too hard! I can't wait! *cries* You East Coasters are so lucky. It was HELL on CSI finale day. I swear.

I love the Clay soooo much. SO much. I almost want to get an American phone # just so I can vote in this thing. It's tragic. I need a life ;)

OMG OMG OMG That was just so awsome, it is just so awsome, I finally know who it is going to the next American Idol, so happy so happy. WOO HOOO

Yayyyy Taylor! Woooo soul patrol wooo :D!!! I'm so happy!

Hahaha oh man I'm happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back