~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm 38 too. I don't say that out loud too often, or write it down!!!! I have a 8 year old, a 4 year old and a 3 year old (well, she will be three in a month). I work part-time as a Corporate Recruiter. I went back one day a week to get a bit of a break from the little ones.....for those of you who don't have kids yet...you'll understand what I mean when you do ;).
So, that's me.........
I am a turning into a very bad Canadian....liking my Starbucks a bit better than Tim's lately :eek:.....just the Vanilla Lattes!!!! Still adore the Ice Caps though!!!!!

Welcome, lisagc. There's so many westcoasters in here (you know I <3 you guys! :p ), it's nice to have another Torontonian in the bunch :D

welcome lisagc :D

is there nothing more canadian than listening to counrty music, with the hockey game on mute, drinking an iced cap?? :lol:

Hiya
New to this thread, wanted to say hi. Originally from Montreal, now in the wilds of SW Ontario. We do have a Tim's in town...

Had this forwarded to me today. "The safest place in Canada..."

Wow, so many intersting things going on in here. Let's see I'm 100% canadian, I'm known by my friends on here as the Ancient, seeing I'm hitting 41 soon. I have to beautiful children, Son who's 18 years and my daughter who's 8 years. I love Triple/Triple coffee and The Iced Caps. I also went to Tim Horton's camp years and years ago. I could remember getting a T-Shirt and snack pack of Timbits. Then when I finished High School in 81, I worked for Tim Horton's. Now I work at a Pet Store with all the amazing critters and animals. It's been great talking to you all, and I'll be sure to check in more often.

LMH :D

allstar12 said:
Wow, Shelbs. Just wow. :lol:

If we looked up Canadian in the dictionary, your pic would probably be there.

thanks, eh :D

now about that pic. ummm...safest place in town.....the rcmp never stayed at the tims when they saw that my friends and i were having our 3am coffee. :lol: love the pic though!

Hehe, that's a cool little quiz... definitely something different than usual. I got 8/15, although I too only knew two provinces for sure. Heck, I've lived in my current place for 9 months now, and I still had to look up my own postal code the other day. :rolleyes: I was actually surprised that the average score was 9/15.

Also, warm welcomes to the new folks. :D *hands gift basket full of maple syrup and timbits*

lol, i got 7/15. but in my defence i only ever send thinga within my own province and the odd time to saskatchewan :lol:

huh, i guessed on all of them (except the santa and the format questions) and got 8 :eek: i never send mail so i guess thats not so bad.
and quickbeam im worse than you. ive lived in the same place at school for 2 years and i have to look up my postal code there! :lol: but again, i dont send mail so i guess its not that bad.

Wow. Do I ever suck. My score was 3! outta 15.

I got the Ontario & Mantioba ones right (both guesses!) & of course the North Pole one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back