~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Canadian Thread #4

^ Awww. But I hate theaters where everyone goes to. I love the theaters where you can go and have like... one other person sitting at the front with you so you can relax and not have to worry about someone talking or some idiot pree-teens making out or some guy going "EW. >: Why'd he do that!" and make commentary for the whole damn movie.

That's why I go to Silver City during the weekday when everyone has school or a job. The theatres are practically deserted and you can have peace to enjoy the movie.

My sister works in Silver WEM. It sucks since she works there, we cant put are feat up, we cant throw stuff on the floor.

^ XD Throw stuff on the floor?
So, because she works there, she KNOWS when you have your feet up or what? I'm confused. Confuzzled even.

All I know is... um.
Porcupine's suck.

^
^
Maybe if the manager finds one of the mess making juvenile delinquents is related to an employee, they might be inclined to fire said employee.

Also, WTF dude!? Porcupines are awesome.

p.s. Not implying you're a delinquent, csikicksurass ;) :p

Palm said
But I hate theaters where everyone goes to. I love the theaters where you can go and have like... one other person sitting at the front with you so you can relax and not have to worry about someone talking or some idiot pree-teens making out or some guy going "EW. >: Why'd he do that!" and make commentary for the whole damn movie.

:eek: I hate that!

But the strange thing is, whenever I go to the Cineplex in North Edmonton, it's always empty in the theatre! That either says something about which movie I'm watching, or how many people actually go to that theatre. :rolleyes:

It's probably because of some lame movie. :p

allstar12 said
Maybe if the manager finds one of the mess making juvenile delinquents is related to an employee, they might be inclined to fire said employee.

That's a new one for me. :lol:

Manager: Gen.
Me: Yes?
Manager: We're firing you.
Me: Why?
Manager: You're related to your sister.
Me: Oh...Don't I get some sort of danger pay for that?

:lol:

But then again, Kicky's sister isn't responsible for Kicky's actions. :p

^
I've never heard of it happening either, I was just throwing that out there :p ;)

I don't even think it's legal to do that so..

I think if that did happen, I'd be a little worried where I apply for jobs. :eek:

I say throw the food on the floor. That's why there are janitors. :p ...Well it's true. They get paid to clean. That's what I've never understood from all my years at school, teachers say "Clean around your desk and don't write on the board because the janitors will have extra work"

Well...It is their job to clean up a mess, right? *sigh* Ah well.

with the whole janitor thing...i still tidy up my space just because i don't want to give them extra work. i even clean up my garbage at restaraunts (ie: mcdonalds, wendy's, timmys). i figure they already put up with a lot of crap from other patrons, why should i make their lives worse?

True. It's always good to pick up things you can already clean already, but if there are little pieces of paper on the carpet...Why bother? They come through with a vaccum cleaner anyway. :confused: (I seem like such a horrible person. :lol:)

Ah anwyay, I guess it doesn't matter. I still clean my messes. :lol:

lol...yeah the tiny pieces i dont bother with.

in other canadian news.....

canada is beating russia 3-0 so far in the gold medal game at the world junior hockey championship :D

Gen, you're a horrible, horrible person. How do you sleep at night?! :p

Canada's winning 4-2 in the third period
cheer2.gif

Actually, I didn't sleep last night. :lol: :p

And YAY for Canada winning. - Even though I don't like sports. :eek: Ah well, good to know we're keepin' it real at the World Junior Hockey Championship.

i know and im gonna have to miss the rest of the 3rd because i have class :( oh well...im getting my friend to text me with updates :p

Wow... fellow Vanocuverites, this may interest you. I just looked out the window to where BC place normally sits (all I can see is the dome from my office) and it's no longer there! Apparently the canvas of the dome ripped this morning and now it's fallen completely in! Whoh. :eek:

So jelous, why does everyone have jobs! i want to work at Tommy Hillfigure since they hire teens my age but i have to bye there stuff to work in??? what happened to the good old fashoned uniforms>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back