~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Canadian Thread #4

:eek: Best Buy on...Boxing Day? *feels Shelber's forehead* Are you okay hun? :lol:

More power to ya! *raises fist*

Megan, I'd rather be bored all day at work than get yelled at by customers for not having enough turkey. :p Plus I'm one of those people who stands at the till while there are 10 other people in line, and I have to ring everything through again because I put in 5.00$ intead of 50.00 into the machine. :rolleyes:

Ah Zellers.

I can't believe American's don't have Boxing Day. That's crazy. What are they going to do with the presents they want to return? :lol: ...Is Canada the only one with Boxing Day? Hm.

lol...well i did best buy and future shop (best buy didnt have season 2 of csi new york) in under an hour :) it helps to know what you want and not to get distracted by things you want but don't need. lol. ih yeah and it also helped that i wasn't the one driving and looking for a parking space ;) no more shopping for me until at least the 28th.
now i can just relax and watch my csi dvd's and canada kick ass at the world junior hockey championship :D

^ I hear that! *hugs DVDs*
Ah, try HMV. They USUALLY have CSI:NY stocked up, or they did when I nabbed mine. But then again. HMV is primarily at WEM or Kingsway. Which is suicide on Boxing Day. I know! Online! It's the next best thing to Ferrero Rocher.

No it's not. Ferrero Rocher totally kicks it's butt. D:

Yayayayay! i found out that i can do the cleshay Nefie accent after we watched South Park where they go to Canada :lol: that was such a stareotyping episode it made me laugh :lol:

Palm said:
^ I hear that! *hugs DVDs*
Ah, try HMV. They USUALLY have CSI:NY stocked up, or they did when I nabbed mine. But then again. HMV is primarily at WEM or Kingsway. Which is suicide on Boxing Day. I know! Online! It's the next best thing to Ferrero Rocher.

No it's not. Ferrero Rocher totally kicks it's butt. D:

lol...thats why i went to future shop...they had csi:ny so all is good :)

and as for the chocolate, ferrero rocher is awesome but i prefer lindor...now thats some good chocolate :p :D

Well, *I* went Boxing Day shopping today :p. I ended up buying a v-neck sweater & jeans from American Eagle Outfitters & a pair of La Senza, which is the Canadian equvilant of Victoria's Secret. The sweater I purchased was regular $54.50 but I got it for $29.50, plus tax. It was so worth it. I wanted to get a purse from Aldo but nothing caught my eye :(. I also wanted to get the 2004 version of Wicker Park but no luck either. But hey, at least I got some clothes.

Sometimes I wish it was Boxing Day everyday just for the shopping...

Oh, and Geni, I don't think you can do exchanges or refunds or whatever with returning on Boxing Day. At least not where I am. Maybe it's cause the prices are low enough as it is.

DragonflyDreamer said:
...Is Canada the only one with Boxing Day? Hm.
I think England may have it too, but I'm not sure...

And Aussies and NZ :p And of course rest of the Britain, not just England.

You probably got it from the British :p

We just have St. Stephen's Day... (which means it's public holiday)

I guess Boxing Day is one good thing the British gave us :p.

So what exactly do you do for St. Stephen's day Ducky? All I know is it means a name day for my sister :lol:.

jorja_fan86 said:
So what exactly do you do for St. Stephen's day Ducky? All I know is it means a name day for my sister :lol:.

Umm...well all stores are closed. Traditional has been horse ride... y'know...sleigh, tho it's rare nowadays (and this year we have no snow :rolleyes: ) but ah it's so much fun :D

Then evening is usually when people go dancing I mean.. what's popular among people over 35 or so (well, some times there's even younger people) and there's usually orchestra that plays some music (polka, jenkka, waltz whatever). I guess it's a Finnish thing.

Or then you just go to the bar/discos :p :lol:

Hugh Laurie <3333333

I look like Colin Firth to much :lol: it's weird because i am 14 and a girl ;)

Let us not forget that Britian also gave us Jude frekin Law and my favorite soup in the world Cornation Street!!! someone on Corrie (Who is extreamly hot) moved to Canada, i just wished he moved to Edmonton :lol:

Oh wait. You guys also have us football & James Bond. I say that's pretty good :D.

I went to the Canucks game tonight & I'm so happy we kicked Calgary's ass :D. It was nice to see all fans of the away team shutup at the end :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back