Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

Thanks vartannswoman. :lol: Let's me try!!!
Ohhhh...fuuuuu....He is very very very very...brilliant :lol:

OHHH love those pictures handsome,great smile :) and fantastic eyes :)
where did you get them?
have you tried this?

Griss and Vartann.jpg

http://beyond-imagination.org/

they have LOTS of screen caps too

and I want more pictures please :)
thanks vartannswoman !

Since more pitures are being put up, I just wanted to remind everyone (reg and new) about the rules for posting them incase they didn't know.
Please remember the rules of picture threads.
**Pictures Max Size 400 x 400.
**If they are bigger use the "URL" Code.

Pictures per post:
1 large (400x400) or
2 medium (130x130) or
3 small (115x115)

URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.

please keep "wallpapers and manipulated Pictures" in the "Art Forum" and just link your thread for viewing.

Please remember that "Hotlinking" is not allowed at any point, and will be edited, hotlinking is: when you link a picture to be viewed from a site that you do not own or operate. If you wish to have a picture viewed that belong to another site use the URL Link.

Adding in this reminder, there is the "Adult content" rule please don't violate it.

Otherwise have fun. :)

Hhunter,

I did try the site you suggested and did find a bunch there. I got the 3 from Mermaid Chair directly from the Lifetime site. In light of the post from Destiny, I really hope I'm doing this correctly.

vartannswoman you are doing fine, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone remembered the rules for posting them. I do have a suggestion, when you are doing the picture links, first you put in the URL of the picture, and then it will ask you to put a name on it, Instead of putting the address in again, Give it a name to describe the picture.

Also and I should let you know that double posting isn't allowed, the "Edit" button works upto 24 hrs. unless someone posts after you. Then in which case you do not have to worry.

You are not in trouble think of it as a heads up. I recommend taking a peek at the "Help Guide" located at the top of the forum, its there to help. ;)

Hello Destiny. :) a greeting...yet...I am sorry. :(
I am aki. Thank you for your consideration. :lol:
I also want to use icon/avatar early.
It is a future thing still more. :(

Thinking about him, a breast gets HOT! :eek:

Wa---oh! He is very young. :lol: It is lovely. ;)
but, he likes present him. :p
Do you know his eye's color? blue...or brown?

Akiaki1109 Hi, and you are welcome, but I need to give you a friendly reminder about the "Adult content" rule, please be mindful of that. Also please do not double post, it isn't allowed, the "Edit" button works upto 24 hrs. unless someone posts after you. Then in which case you do not have to worry.

vartannswoman you will get it, it just takes practice. next thing you know you will be posting picture links without even thinking about it.

Nice pictures vartannswoman
WOW!
Yes, mindful of the 'adult content rule' :D
so I will just say...**drool city***

By George, she's got it! By George, she's got it! *happy dance* You've made the DragonLady squee. :D

As far as my favorite Vartann ep, I'm tied. On the one hand, the sheer snark and sarcasm of "Iced" fills my sarcastic soul with glee. It's the founding ep of the entire Varklie (Vartann/Ecklie) ship, and is therefore dear. But I also run towards "Mea Culpa," for showcasing both Vartann's essential kick-assness and the Sartann (Sara/Vartann). And don't tell me about "Way to Go" -- I still maintain Sara is wasting her time with Hot-and-cold Grissom when she could be having the gentlemanly Detective Cheekbones... :devil:

DragonLady

Hey DragonLady
Don't get me started either on "way to go", but he had a good moment going into the Travel Agency with gun ready ;)
Favorites of mine are
Iced
A Bullet Runs Thought it, just for his looks :)
(too bad he get beaten down by the undersherrif :( )
Viva Las Vegas
4x4
and all time Favorite Vartann episode is
Bodies in Motion :) just the look on his face watching the 'pole dance class' he he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back