Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

Has anyone found decent screencaps of Way to Go & Bodies in Motion???? I'm dying for some of the Vartann vs the Pole Dancer "look".

DragonLadyK , thank so much again for the Recipe for Revenge clips. That cheesy little movie has become weekly viewing for me :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HHunter , I do have that one cap I just didn't realize it was his stripper pole gaze. Yes you are right he was in Bang Bang and not Way to GO....

Aki, Thanks for that link. I haven't checked that site in a while and completely forgot about it.

Take care :) :)

" I don't really have any options, any other options, I swear, belive me, I don't have a university degree, I don't have anything that I could slide into. It's been to me, you know, in the sense that I've been able to support my family and do it, I enjoy it when I'm at work, it occupies my mind when I'm not at work," Alex says.
by Star-tv.com http://www.star-tv.com/vault/bio.asp?artist=610
Fantastic :) He makes the family happy. :lol: His family is happiness. :lol: :lol:

nice article :)
is there anything like that (an interview) about him on CSI?
I would be interested to know what he thinks of his character and the other actors on CSI

This interview is not about CSI. :(
This is the interview of "Veritas;The Quest". :)
His interview was very impressive. :lol:

Did anyone else see tonights episode?
It TOTALLY reminded me of The Mermaid Chair
I kept picturing Alex's face as the priest :eek:
same story line.. the priest falls in love and wants to leave the church for a woman...
what does everyone else think?

Great minds think alike Hhunter !!!!
I thought the story line was a bit similar. Mermaid Chair was lacking the grisly death of course. I really do think that the priest strongly resembles Alex Carter. He also looks alot like the psycho photographer in "After the Show"

I miss VARTANN !!!!!!!!!!!!! Whaaaaaa.

Thank you hhunter for the link to Lifetime's The mermaid chair, wish I could watch it.

And thanks to vartannswoman for all the delicious caps. :p

Is it safe to give a link to a few Alex scenes of a TV drama he did? What I mean is, is it against the rules here on this board?

It is question! :confused:
Is The Mermaid Chair broadcast repeatedly?
I want to see not a trailer but full episode.
You are very enviable. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back