I see :lol:
PM was sent ;)

"Lincoln Heights"
ILOVEVartannYouTubeflv_000121233.jpg

"Burn Notice"
BURNNOTICENextEpisodeThursAug2nd109.jpg

Re: Det Vartann

aki have you seen Burn Notice?

Alex was great as Micheal's rival agent. I hope he comes back to that series as well.

No, It is only an image :(
I want to watch " Burn Notice" .
I wish Alex to return to Burn Notice and CSI ;)

Good news for those of us that need a little Alex action

The Mermaid Chair will be air on February 24th

The Mermaid Chair

and does anyone know why they are no longer showing the picture of Alex shirtless in the movie? Just curious ;)

The new season of Burn Notice is starting in July. Does anyone know if Alex is going to be on anymore episodes as Agent Bly? I thought he was great as the smart-mouth Federal Agent. ;)

So, does anyone have anymore spoilers on Vartann coming back?
So far it's only one episode. Are there more planned?

And FYI The Mermaid Chair is airing on LMN on August 23rd at 4pm

Does anyone know of an Alex Carter/Vartann community?
I watched the first few minutes of Alex on Burn Notice and ... I really, really, really need to have a cap of Alex and Jeffrey Donovan!!!!
Talk about two hot guys .. .IN THE SAME ROOM! :drool: :p

Does anyone have episode stills of Det. Vartann in the episode next week?
And isn't he in the episode after that??

There is talk also that Vartann is coming back to become the next undersheriff. Is there any truth to that? I would love to see him come back to be a regular on CSI. You know he wouldn't be dirty like McKeen.

The Vartann as possible undersheriff was just me and my wishful (or should I say hopeful) thinking. Some people thought Brass might become the new undersheriff, but I really don't think they'll change his position, so naturally the next one I thought of was Vartann. I can't see Vega or Cavalier or any of the others as the undersheriff except maybe Sofia, but there's been no mention of her even returning. So, I just thought of Vartann.

DeaditeSlayer that would be cool.:thumbsup: I'd love to see Vartann come back as a regular. Hopefully he'll be in more episodes this season. So, does anyone have any bets on where he's been all this time??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back