Because I also saw The Mermaid Chair. :thumbsup:
I bought it with iTunes Store.
Alex was very sexy. :luvlove:
I am very happy. :thumbsup:

Thanks csifanhunter:thumbsup:
very very nice pics:drool:
I am trying to repeat The Mermaid Chair.:lol:
Great Alex.:thumbsup:
Shark season2 was seen. He was very handsome.:)

Any one know if Vartann is any future episodes???
I for one would love to see him back for a few more this season. :D

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Thanks for the heads up Destiny

Looks like we get Det. Vartann back for another episode. 19 Down.

I'm glad he's back on CSI. :drool:

P.S
CSI season9 Episode9: 19Down(1)
Aired 12/11 2008 :thumbsup:
Alex performs to this episode:lol:

.....Please forgive a double post....

Thank you. Also it's only Double posting if you do it within the time allowed for editing. So basically if no one has posted after you and your last post no longer has the "Edit" choice button then you are not double posting. ;)

Hi guys,

I was so happy to have found out just now that one of my favorite actors, Alex, will be guest starring in what is now one of my favorite TV series, Leverage.

I came across these photos of him on the set.

http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/gallery/alex-carter/2008/11/28/Leverage_hutton_geary_stuntmen

It seems the episode he'll be in is entitled "The First David Job" and it will be aired February 17, 10/9 c, on TNT.

Who knows, he may be in the season finale the next week as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in the next episode of CSI!

Thank you Vartann fan :thumbsup:​

I love the picture of him under the ladder. Thanks for posting them :D

So does anyone know if Alex is going to be on any more CSI episodes???​

OOO and did anyone else watch him on Life? It'sweird seeing Alex play a cop that isn't Vartann on CSI :shifty:​

Hi guys,

I was so happy to have found out just now that one of my favorite actors, Alex, will be guest starring in what is now one of my favorite TV series, Leverage.

I came across these photos of him on the set.

http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/gallery/alex-carter/2008/11/28/Leverage_hutton_geary_stuntmen

It seems the episode he'll be in is entitled "The First David Job" and it will be aired February 17, 10/9 c, on TNT.

Who knows, he may be in the season finale the next week as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in the next episode of CSI!

Why do they have "Alex Geary" on there? That's not his name, it's Carter. :lol:

CSI Snow Angel said:
Why do they have "Alex Geary" on there? That's not his name, it's Carter. :lol:

See I'm thinking Alex Geary is the name of the stunman or one of the other actors. Because in the ladder pic, they got Alex Carter's name right ;)

I can't wait to see him on Leverage, the show looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back