Did you watch "Shark"?
Alex appeared in two episodes.
What will the role of Alex be?
Was he wonderful?
I want to watch this drama, too.
However, I cannot watch it in Japan :(
I am very glad if I can watch even an image. :lol:

Re: Det Vartann

Not really. I have the link to TV Guide and there is nothing new for Alex except his appearance on Shark and his recurring role on Lincoln Heights

Here

Finally I found people who are as mad about Det.Vartann as me!!! I want to enjoy the "FanClub"!! [finally through every 23 pages].

I adore this character and then this handsome actor who personalizes Det.Vartann just perfect. Right from the start when I saw him in "Grissom vs the Volcano" I was "lost". His attitude is great, I always had the feeling he was somehow different to the other detectives in the series. I love every single episode which he plays in. Unfortunately I missed the 6th season when it was first aired, because I moved form Germany to England and when in Germany the 6th season started, in England was it the 7th season! But now I got all the DVDs, so I can watch all the episodes where he is in over and over and over and over...again. And it was so amazing to her Alex's real voice, God I was melting when I heard his voice for the first time and I still melt, he has such an soft touch in his voice *sighs* ... Shame that he is gone, I miss him awful a lot. Vartann is still one of my favourite characters on CSI. I hope that he will return soon to the series [you should never give up your hope]. I always wanted to know what his name was and I couldn't stop laughting about Detective Tony Vartann!!! *starting laughting again* That name doesn't suite him at all. I always had another guess...

What I noticed right from the start was, Alex Carter was quite familiar, like I saw him before. And then it made "klick" and I remember seeing him on Nip/Tuck in the episode "Cliff Mantegna" playing Cliff Mantegna. This character was hilarious in my opinion. Did someone else saw this episode somehow [Season 1 - Episode 7 back in 2003]????

I come back later and continue my text...

Welcome csiMadness
I think I feel the same way about Vartann. Yes, the name Tony doesn't suit him. I agree.

His voice is incredible and very distinctive. I think you are right too about him being different from the other detectives on the show. I think TPTB wanted a younger version of Brass, someone who could pull off all the one-liners like Brass. Detective Vartann was the perfect person.

I'm upset that he's gone too. I hope Alex does make a return to CSI!

hhunter said:
I think TPTB wanted a younger version of Brass, someone who could pull off all the one-liners like Brass.

Actually that isn't a bad idea. I like the character of Brass [I actually like all the characters on CSI] but somehow he could be a bit old for the night shift. He could certainly use a bit of sunlight :lol: And his "successor" could be Vartann [so slowly after the 8th season].

YEAH! That would be great if Vartann came back as Brass's successor.

What does anyone else think?
And did anyone catch Alex on Shark a couple of weeks ago?

I live in the UK and we still waiting for, well everything [Shark, CSI etc] but I managed to watch it online. I only seem to see him either in suits or doctor smocks?! He seemed kinda pissed, because Mr. Stark got his son a job, but actually Mr. Boyd cut off the money for his son. Oh and his son is dating Julie Stark :confused: I usually don't watch it, but this time I needed to. :lol: Even it was short, but it made my day.

I just googled through the net and found something might interesting [well for me anyway]. I read somewhere here that Alex currently lives in Santa Monica with his wife and 3 children. Because I'm always so extremly interested in private life I needed to google and found out, his wife called Jennifer and he got 2 daughters and a son, who is born 2003 and he is 6' [1.83m] tall. And I just realized that Alex has his brithday on the same day as me... :p

For those of you that missed Alex on Without A Trace The episode reairs on Dec. 17

TV Guide

ETA: I just found another movie starring Alex
Recipe for Revenge you can see him as a 'different type' of detective.

Lifetime Movie Network

^^ Recipe for Revenge airs Dec. 22nd

A Happy New Year :lol:
I wish Alex's success this year also.
277a9d195ffd52a5db7b8a44f12fa8bc.jpg

aki *waves Happy New Year*

Looks like there is more of Alex's work to see this year including a few more *sigh* Lifetime movies and his appearance on Without A Trace

Here is hoping Alex will come back to CSI. If Det. Vega can come back for an episode, so can Vartann ;)

Alex's photo....
VIP.jpg

V.I.P season3

Clip_12.jpg

Without A Trace season5 " Deep Water"

Alex is very handsome ;)
I looked at these two dramas. Great Alex. ;)I want to meet him :lol:

I've never heard of the first show.. :confused: ??

Nice pic of Alex on Without A Trace Thanks aki :D

I think the episode is going to reair sometime this month.

V.I.P season3 episode19 Aqua Valva
Original Air Date: 28 April 2001
Pamela Anderson (Pamela is a drama of starring.)
Alex did guest starring to this drama.

Oh now I remember that show. Do you have a clip of Alex in that show aki ? Please PM me if you do. :D

Anyone know of anything new or upcoming for Alex? Is he still a regular on Lincoln Heights?

The Without A Trace episode that he's in airs on Sunday.

TV Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back