Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree pabzi there is more to him that the HOT (yes, he is hot) smart-ass detective.

I think just by some of the looks he give you can tell there is more to him...It just went unexplored in the show

Let's hope he's back for Season 8 :D

As I said, ask whatever you believe in to bring him back...

my background for him is based on total fictisoiusness, but there seriousky could be reason's why he is so quiet...and to me his eyes look sad...

Let's see if we can pull our strength together and get him back.

It seems that Sofia is back for next season, why not Vartann?

Could be the actor decided to persue other things, alot of them do and therefore do not committ to one show until they are either ready or they star in it (ie similar to top billing). Some like it better to do guest shots instead of going into a show where they might be type-casted, to the point that other work is hard to find. And some perferre guest appearances only for so long on one show then move on to other things, and maybe down the line possibly return for another guest appearance (maybe as the same or another character).

Alot of shows like you to sign a contract for example two years, well during that time you unless that contract is up or you have that opt out option you pretty much are stuck there where you might become unhappy and it could affect you're performance. I am sure there is a reason the actor hasn't returned to the show, be it the shows idea or the actors either way its the way it is we can either accept it and wait to see if it comes out, or rant, rave and stomp our keyboards (err feet) and hope for something devine to happen. :D

Re: Det Vartann

Stomping keyboard, liked that one. Did Alex have a contract? I sort of felt that he was a guest, even though he was in 18 eps. There still is a chance though...There was all that time between ABRTI and Bang Bang...

Did anyone here see alex in EE (Early Edition) I actually only had part of the ep on my tape, but from what I did see of him, he looked kind of heavy.

****STOMPS ON KEYBOARD****!!! :lol:

Well Destiny I hope that he does return sometime.
I know he was just meant to be a supporting cast but obviously our hopefullness is fueling his possible return to CSI.
I hope that Alex does land a show with him as the lead.

That is my wish :)

I think Alex is in Pain Killer Jane on the SciFi channel Friday night. I'm pretty sure it was him. IMDB and Futon Critic are no help.

If anyone is looking for some more Alex, Point Pleasant was good. He was in 7 or 8 eps. He looks pretty good in a uniform.

I'll have to check out Point Pleasant and I have no doubt Alex looks good in a uniform :D

I watched "Point Pleasant" with rental DVD.
His uniform figure is very wonderful. :lol:
An astronaut position of "The Dead Zone" is very cool, too. :D
However, it is Vartann of CSI to be the most wonderful!

A crossover story of CSI and Without A Trace may be made. :confused:
I want Vartann to come back by all means.

:)

Here's hoping the Vartann makes one return in the season. I know it's been discussed that he could have moved on to do other things or the producers told him so, but still....
Alex was GREAT as Vartann :D

I watched 4x4 last night and realized how much I miss seeing him on CSI ;)

Did anyone catch Alex in Burn Notice?

From I heard, he is going to have a 'recurring' role

I'm happy that he found another show we can watch him on

And, last night I watched him in The Mermaid Chair
no, it wasn't on Lifetime again, I just watched it from my DVR

he does the tormented Monk so well... ;)

Great! ! ! :lol:

Is it 'recurring' role?
It is very nice.
Does this drama have popularity?
I watched a preview video at an official site and other places.
Alex wore a beige suit and was very handsome. :D
I looked for an image, but was not able to find it. :(

It and you who watch "The Mermaid Chair" many times are very enviable :devil:

I wanted to bump this up because ....

In case you missed Alex in Without A Trace it's airing Thursday night (after CSI ;) )

Just thought I'd give a 'heads up' for those who missed it :)

Hello, everybody :D
Alex's new drama [Burn Notice]

He appeared to episode 6 and 7.
Did everybody watch this drama?
He is an agent position.

I watched Deep Water of WAT season5, too.
He was a suspect, but He was very cool and was wonderful ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back