Not open for further replies.
I found another picture I like of Vartann from Weeping Willows

522_0791.jpg

and The Mermaid Chair is replaying tonight on Lifetime
**hint hint vartannswoman** ;)

putting the kids to bed early.... CHECK
shoving husband out of room.......CHECK
making self comfortable on the couch...CHECK

Watching Alex Carter play the oh-so-ever-tortured Monk in The Mermaid Chair ... PRICELESS :D

I have another picture of Alex from The Mermaid Chair but it's sort-of suggestive

I'll see what Destiny has to say

hhunter said:
I have another picture of Alex from The Mermaid Chair but it's sort-of suggestive

I'll see what Destiny has to say
It depends send me a pm link of the pic and I will take a look at it, when in doubt pm a link to ask and we can take a peek and let you know if its pushing the line, over the line or fine.

hey edog did I mention this before
I like your Vartann page in your site

Too bad he's not on the show anymore
I guess if IMbd says so it's true then right???

You've mentioned liking the site before, hhunter I'm glad you enjoy it! :) Once I save up enough money, I'm hoping to expand and include screencaps specifically for those characters. Hopefully oodles of Vartann/Alex pictures for your viewing pleasure. :D I'll be sure to post once I'm able to add that feature to my website.

So, anyone know what's on the horizon for Alex?

Let's see... we saw him in Without A Trace, Wildfire, Jericho, and The Mermaid Chair recently

I said this before, I wish he would come back to CSI or stay on a series for more than an episode or two!

Soooo, I'm sitting through the 3rd Season of The Pretender on DVD and come across an episode with Alex in it! He played a crooked security chief working at a law firm. He's cute when he plays evil! :devil: I hadn't seen the episode in so long, it took me by surprise! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back