Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you watch the Pretender, but he guested in an episode during the 3rd Season in an episode called Ties That Bind.

I think I remember that show.

Alex was on an episode of Early Edition
I know my friend pabzi likes that show :)

The pretender I believe the one you are referring to have Micheal T. Wiese playing Jarod a genius who can be anyone he wants to be who escapes from a play known as the centre. I added this in for those who aren't sure.

grssom89 when you look at the link to The Mermaid Chair make sure you look at the picture gallery... some pretty hot ones of Alex and Kim Basinger :p

and I like that pic, must be from Veritas, the Quest. I have never seen that show only YouTube clips :lol:

I was as addicted to the pretender show as to CSI LV and slightly to miami.

Destiny, do you remember seeing Alex on a episode of The Pretender?

my sister watches Nip/Tuck and she doesn't remember him on an episode [Alex was in an episode in 2003]

I remember the general part of the ep but not the ep in full I would need to be more refreshed, I will check it out and see if more comes to mind.

edog finally got her dvd-rw in the mail today. You know what that means? Alex Carter Hotness. Oh yeah. Since we're on the theme of The Pretender at the moment, that's what I'll give you. :D

3x1701.jpg

There's more where that came from.
A cute, evil grin
A little tongue action...HOT
:devil:
If you would like to see more, visit my site's gallery. I Remember You Gallery

I think the tongue action is my favorite cap. Just one more, because he's just too adorable.

3x1785.jpg

:D

Also meant to add, that yeah, I didn't realize how young he was in this episode. Gotta remember that this was back in '99.

Thanks, edog :lol:
very nice pics :D

What is a role of Alex? (The Pretender)

It is a nice hair style. ;)
His hair style resembles time of "Due South." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back