Alex Carter/Det. Vartann #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Man i know, i wish i was Canadian :) I guess it might be shown on American channels but will have to wait and see - definitely won't be shown here in England :(. I saw Alex in the ABC show Revenge which is against CSI in the same day/time slot - don't know whether he'll appear in more eps but wondered if this meant that Alex was cutting back on appearing in CSI. It'd be nice to have some more Cath/Lou scenes but it'd also be great to see him back working with the other team members, i always thought he and Greg worked well together.

2. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Didn't CM previously hint that Cath/Lou's relationship would get explosive and deadly? I know her comments should usually be taken with a pinch of salt but that to me sounds like they plan on having him back on the show at least.

For the record, I really hope CM was pulling our legs when she said it would turn deadly. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
  3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Just a heads up that any talks on upcoming spoilers or possible spoilers for this season should be placed in spoiler tags. Just to give those who wish to stay spoiler free the opportunity to carry on with general discussions within the thread. Thanks :)

4. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Yeah i'm sure they'll have Alex back before Marg leaves just when and in what capacity i'm not sure. At first we had the spoiler that seemed to suggest that Cath's family and loved ones would be targeted (e.g. Lindsey, Lily, and poss. Vartann), now it seems to be a friend of Cath's whose in trouble. Therefore i'm not too sure how Vartann would fit into that exit story :confused:

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Just wanted to give a heads up to his fans; I saw Alex in an episode of Revenge recently. You can watch it on ABC.com. Episode 3: Betrayal.
    He seems to be keeping busy. :)
    But I'm also hoping he returns to CSI this season. Besides Catherine, of course, I always thought he and Sara worked well together.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So Alex was in last night's episode. Things between and Lou and Cath seem strained somewhat. I wish/hope they resolve that before Cath leaves. I'd like to see them together in the end though.

Does anyone know if there are any plans for Alex to return to Burn Notice as Agent Blye?

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'd love for Alex to go back to Burn Notice. :D

I hope there is some resolution between Cath and Lou. Something to know where they stand before she leaves the show...

8. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

It'd be cool if Alex did more Burn Notice, loved the Bly character. I also hope he and Liz Vassey work together again at some point, they had great chemistry on Veritas and their scene on CSI Kill me if you can showed how well they work together.

Really looking forward to Shane's interview with Alex, that and Crime After Crime should make next week a good one.

Glad to see Alex will also be in Marg's last 2 episodes, it's going to be a long wait till January to see how Cath and Vartann will work out.

Also as an aside Alex is 48 today and still looking great ;)

9. ladyhunter

Happy Birthday to Alex Carter. :beer:

I'd love to see him work with Liz again too. Too bad she left CSI, they did have a great working chemistry.

10. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Woops I put 48 prematurely aged him :rolleyes:

Kill me if you can is one of my favourite Vartann episodes purely for his sarciness during his interview with the hollywood 'star' - we need more Vartann interview scenes :lol:

11. ladyhunter

You guys should check out Shane's interview with Alex. He says some pretty cool things about Marg ;) Liz Veasy and working on CSI.

12. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Really great interview, seems like a very honest, down to earth guy. He seems to really of enjoyed the time he's spent working with Marg. Had to laugh at the 'not being killed or turned into an Asshole' and his meeting Zuiker for the first time. It's a shame the writers that mostly wrote Vartann and then Cath/Vartann left the show when they did, if they'd stayed who knows how the Cath/Vartann relationship might have progressed. His favourite moment with Marg in the Panty Sniffer was also really sweet :adore:.

I hope Alex and Liz do work together again, by what she said on Twitter it seems she also enjoyed working with him. More of this great chemistry: Veritas

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When he was talking about Cath's exes and one being killed and one being a jerk, I'm assuming the jerk is Chris... the guy who owned the nightclub and cheated on Cath?

It was a good interview. I wish they'd kept his first name as Tony though. It was hard getting used to "Lou" as his name.

14. akiaki1109

akiaki1109 Prime Suspect

Hello!!!
    I came here after a long time.
    Does vartann appear also on the season 13?
    Now, the season 11 is broadcast in Japan.

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  15. akiaki1109

akiaki1109 Prime Suspect

Please let me know.

Did vartann and Catherine cancel
    relationship?