AJ Buckley Fan Project

Awesome job, Fay, the scrapbook turned out great and I'm very proud of you! :D

Why oh why didn't I think that format was not printer friendly?? *lol*

Yeah, it turned out great--Orison, your page was a great big pain in the ass. :lol: Not as much as the one from Walla Walla, though (urg, I'm forgetting whose was whose right now)--that one was only 3 inches by 2 inches when I printed it out...not sure how that happened. :lol: But yeah, I had to make yours smaller, and the text was still a bit blurry, but I did my best. *sniffle* ;)

Fay, that scrapbook looks beautiful!!! And I love, love, love your page. Especially the pen-eating pic. :lol:

It turned out awesome and I have no doubt that AJ is going to love it! :D

Haha, they were all a pain in the ass. :D Don't let my bitching fool you, I loved doing the scrapbook. ;)

Fay!! (no more boo!ing me k).

I think that you did a marvalous job on the scrap book! And I'm glad that you posted the pages for people to see.

<3

Bwua-ha-ha, now I know your screenname! (And no, I won't boo you anymore. ;))

I'm glad you liked the end product. :D

Fay, the scrapbok looks incedible! Thank you so much for taking your time in doing all this! Also thanks to everyone who participated!!
I was very excited to see my page!! Eeek!!
I can't wait to see what Aj thinks!!

Faylinn said:
Bwua-ha-ha, now I know your screenname! (And no, I won't boo you anymore. ;))

I'm glad you liked the end product. :D

You likeded my screen name? It's from MythBusters.. haha, yes I am a dork! *kiss kiss*

Ooookay...

Good news and bad news.

Good news is, the scrapbook made it to LA. Bad news is, AJ doesn't have it yet. Hopefully he'll get it in the not-too-distant-future, though. *sigh*

If I'd known it was going to be this long before he got it, we could have waited and added messages about him becoming a series regular or something. :(

^ :( That blows. If we'd known it would take so long to get to him, we could have dropped it off at CBS while in LA.

Well, keep us updated and let us know if you get confirmation when he receives it.

Yeah, I know. But as long as he gets it, I'm happy. :D

I'll definitely let you guys know what I find out. :)

Back