Add a line Vegas Style

"I'm sorry." Gil said. "But, I think you'll be a great supervisor, Cath. I wouldn't want anyone else to have the job but you."

"I'm sorry." Gil said. "But, I think you'll be a great supervisor, Cath. I wouldn't want anyone else to have the job but you."

"But, but!" Catherine had tears in her eyes, "Look what I gotta deal with?"

Nick grabs a vase of flowers of her desk and pours the water over his face and sighs, "Aww..that feels much better!" and trots off, "Let's go play mailbox baseball Hodges, Archie, oh and Mandy come join us!"

"Can I come too?" Henry called after them.

"No!" They all answered.

"You got Greg!" Grissom told her.

Greg puts on a Fedora and starts to sing, "Start spreading the news, Grissom's leaving today!!"

Bobby looked at Greg. "What are you doing?" He asked the younger man.

"It's how I deal, okay? I make jokes about things when I'm uncomfortable."

"Greg," Grissom started, "do I still make you nervous?"

(I'm baaack! My computer died- long story, suffice to say:scream:

Greg puts on a Fedora and starts to sing, "Start spreading the news, Grissom's leaving today!!" HAAAAHAAA! *bursts into tears because it's true and hurries in to the tv to watch the end of Dead Doll, bawls a lot more*)

Grissom: Damn, I gotta work on my defense mechanisms.

I know how you feel. My comp crashed early this week. I'm using mom's right now until mine is fixed.

Back to the story:

"Griss, I know you said no cake when you leave," Warrick started, "but, here's a cupcake for you." It had a candle in it. "It contains your favorite chocolate covered grasshoppers."

"Warrick, I've huffed and I've puffed but I can't blow out this stupid candle!"
Greg snickers and asks, "Did you save one of those 'special' candles from your cake last year, War?"
"Fudgesicle! Ya caught me, dawg!"
Grissom scowls menacingly.

Catherine shook her head as she looked over at the group of men trying desperatly to blow out the candle on the cake. She walked over to them, "Men," she mumbled under her breath, "take the candle out and dip it in water,"

Catherine shook her head as she looked over at the group of men trying desperatly to blow out the candle on the cake. She walked over to them, "Men," she mumbled under her breath, "take the candle out and dip it in water,"

Nick grinned, "Well if someone has gas, we could turn the flame blue!"

Catherine growled, "My god I'm working with children!"

"What about me?" Ray asked.

Back