Add a line Vegas Style

Catherine interupted them saying, "As much as I hate to bring it up, it is adult time now. Stop acting like children and go process this crime scene!" She shoved a file at Nick and then turned around and headed down the hall. Nick stares after her and then asks in a dazed voice, "..........

Maybe it has something to do with the children in this lab" giving Nick a pointed look. Nick stared at her in disbelief and said, "What, me? You're the one who.........

took something from my locker!"

Greg walked toward them. "I'm sorry, but he's right, Ri." Greg handed Nick the tape that Riley had made (of him singing to Mandy) and the tape that Riley had taken from Nick's locker. "I'm sorry, Nick. She told me this was the tape of the game the other night. I don't approve of her taking it from your locker."

Riley gapped at Greg, feeling betrayed and...

mortified. "How could you Greg?" Asked Riley sobbing, "I trusted you and you betrayed me!"Riley rushes out of the room. Nick and Greg stare after her. Nick speaks up first, "What........

*I can do drama too!:lol:*

"What are you going to do now?"

"She's faking;she's not a drama queen, she's tough. Besides as much as I like her, you're my best friend, Nick and I couldn't let her show that tape to anyone else when you didn't want anyone to see it."

"I didn't know at first what it was and then after she played it, I had to wait for her to leave before I could take it to give it back to you and then before I could I got interrupted by Hodges who wanted to show me something about my case so I came here after that." Greg rambled quickly making it all one sentence.

a lab coat, the one she normally wears at the lab because she is at work at the lab and says to Nick, "Arn't you supposed to be working a case?" Nick and Greg stare at each other in a *How could you forget that* expression, and then say, "..........

(sorry, I couldn't resist, I know where you wanted that to go:devil::lol: I won't do it again*sighs* I promise.:devil:)

a lab coat, the one she normally wears at the lab because she is at work at the lab and says to Nick, "Arn't you supposed to be working a case?" Nick and Greg stare at each other in a *How could you forget that* expression, and then say, "..........

(sorry, I couldn't resist, I know where you wanted that to go:devil::lol: I won't do it again*sighs* I promise.:devil:)

:guffaw:

No problem..;)

"I'm always working case!" Nick said and leaned over, "And you turn me on in that lab coat."

Mandy shakes her head and says,

Back