Add a line Vegas Style

then thought better of it cause he knew Ecklie would say he couldn't talk (for he too didn't have much hair left).

Just as Conrad was about to leave another bird came along and...

"We have more important things to worry about! I am a little confused." Brass looks at gil, "was your name even cleared? Is sara still dead?"
Greg shook his head and laughed because....

Brass didn't know. "That story is over now. This is a new story where apparently birds...

------

:lol: Sorry, I couldn't remember either, so I just decided that the story in question was finished. :lol:

"are crapping on everyone!"

Cath turned to the team and rolled her eyes, "sometimes i have no idea what you guys are talking about! This isn't a story!"

Suddenly she turned around and headed to the Denali, with grissom following close behind her.

"I think that is our cue to head to the crime scene," Nick spoke up. When everyone got there they couldn't believe who was dead. It was none other than......​

"I think I should feel sad for this guy, I did know him..." Nick guiltily looked away.
Grissom spoke up, "Nope, you shouldn't." He started to laugh, when Catherine caught his eye.
"He was a person you know." She tried to look angry, but quickly muttered,"but he didn't act like one..."
No one heard except....

Back