Add a line Vegas Style

"its our job to find out. but i can see cath stabbing someone with a swordfish." Nick turns to cath, " you are kind of scary that way."
Grissom and greg both tried to hide their laughter
Cath shot the boys a death glare.
Grissom was the only one brave enoough to pipe up, "Hey! Don't give me that look because.....

Greg, meanwhile, walked over to the body and began taking photos. He stopped with a puzzled look which the others caught.

"What's up, Greg?" asked Nick, bending over to take a look at the fish.

"It's ....

exclaimed Greg, sitting back on his heels.

"This could be dangerous," said Grissom seriously. "Everyone back away."

Greg sniffed the air as he stood up. "I think I smell hydrogen peroxide," he said while they all backed away. "Maybe someone was trying to make a homemade glow stick!"

"How many people stab someone with their glowstick?" asked Catherine jokingly.

"The same people that...

stab someone with a swordfish!" super dave replied, scaring everyone. He had just arrived moments before.
He knelt before the body and checked the liver temp. "T.o.d was around 1' o clock last night."
"This is just strange," catherine said, knitting her brow in thought," the murder must be personal. The glowing swordfish is too bizzarre. It cant be random. Who would hate Mckeen enough to kill him?"
Everyone turned to look at grissom, except catherine. It was obvious what the team was thinking. She smirked at the teams reaction.
"Hey, Don't look at me! Last night I was.....​

CSI Monopoly."

Oh I wish they really had one of those. I have the regular monopoly and the Star Wars version already, but I'd love a CSI one. :D

====

Back to the story:

"What's CSI: Monopoly?" Wendy asked. "Is that another game that Hodges invented?"

"Yes," Hodges said, "and I also invented...

a new one with Wendy! Its a new version of twister called-"
Nick interupted him "Hodeges! I dont want to hear this story! Besides, what are you doing at the crime scene! Get out of here!"

Suddenly Greg caught everyones attention. "Hey, I found a print!" He bent down to the body, examining it closely. "It looks pretty clear. Our guy was sloppy."
"Good. Hopefully this will be an easy case." Cath turned to Grissom and Nick. "You guys are coming with me. I need some helping processing the evidence." Without waiting for their response, she turned and walked away.
Nick and Grissom walked to the car together, not far behind cath.
"So," nick said, "you hang out with boss lady and linds a lot?"
Grissom replied," Well....
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that was a loong post :) i will keep it shorter next time

...she lured me over with fruit cake. Little did I know, she had an ulterior motive. She wanted me to tell her if she had a termite infestation in her backyard!"

Nick stifled a laugh. "Well at least she didn't...

tell you she was having a party and when you got there, realized she had you over an hour before it started to help you clean up!"

Grissom laughed. It didn't surprise him.

Nick whined "The worst part was I wasnt even invited!"

"Nicky. Oldest trick in the book. Her smile is nice but.....

Last edited:
Back