Add a line Vegas Style

who gets to sit shotgun on the way to the crime scene. Riley was saying to Greg, "You and Nick have been getting all the good parts and all i'm asking is to sit in the front, what's so hard about that?" Greg replies, "......

"Cath is going with us, so she and Nick get the front. You'll be sitting in the back with me and we can discuss what movie to watch when you come over tonight." Greg waggled his eyebrows at her and she reached out her hand and...

punched Greg in the face. "Did you think I would just forget that you ratted me out to Nick?" Greg stared at her for a second and then said, "Well, you see....I......

"Come on, Riley! Is it so bad that I want my girlfriend and my best friend to get along? I don't want him to hate you and if you keep pulling stunts like this, even a super-nice gentleman like Nick is not going to like you. What did he do to piss you off so badly anyway?"

"It wasn't him I was mad at it, it was his girlfriend, Mandy. I got mad at her because she...

told me all about it. I don't think i'll ever be able to get that image out of my head*shudders*."

Greg replies, "Well, now that I know I'm sure we can figure this.......

"out"

"She also bumped into my desk, knocking off and breaking the dolphin snow globe that my grandfather bought me for my sixteenth birthday... he died the next year. It's all I had to remember him by, Greg."

"I'm sorry, Ri. I'm sure Mandy didn't mean to break it." He reached up and wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

"She probably couldn't hear it falling and breaking because she had turned up the music so loud to drown out the sounds..." Riley paused. "I still can't believe that while they were... you know... that they were listening to...

Nick singing. How can anyone listen to that?"

Greg replies, "Now, you know Nick is a nice guy, just cause he can't sing doesn't mean........

"no... you know what? I think he's got an okay voice. Anyway, so what movie do you want to watch tonight?" Greg said, changing the subject.

"Um, how about...

"Ready, steady, go..." Greg started singing.

Riley playfully smacked him on the arm. "Come on, doofus!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the car.

Grissom walked toward the group and said...

Back