Add a line Vegas Style

Catherine jumped and quickly tried to think of something that would divert the other's attention from her phonecall, and the information she held.

She turned and smiled at them. Thrusting out her chest, she pulled open her shirt and said, "Hey, guys - look at these!"

Mandy groaned. "Oh God, put those away Catherine..put those away! It's like looking at my sisters..." She turns to a gawking Nick and slaps him.

Nick: What the...(smiles) and grabs Mandy and hauls her back to the broom closet: You can thank Catherine for this one..and that smack..you're gonna be sleeping good tonight darlin'!

Mandy: Not if you're there.

Catherine turns around and wipes her forhead: Whew! That was close!

Vartann's smile is a wide as Texas: Very good thinking..Catherine..

Cathereine: Get a grip!

Just then GSR God David Rambo walks in: Where's my GSR..*sob*..I can't write for anything else!!

Nick sticks his head out of the close: I'm goin' after him!!!

...just then Rambo collapses onto ground..

Last edited:
Catherine heard laughter behind. She turned around and saw that Hodges had tripped over Warrick. This caused Warrick to fall against a large metal trash bin which created the loud bang that she had heard. Greg, Nick and Archie were laughing hysterically because some garbage had flown out of the bin and landed on Hodges' head (he was standing nearby). He had a bananna peel on his head.

"Catherine, what was that noise?" Gil asked.

"Just the boys being boys." She answered.

"Is that Grissom!" Nick called and pulled out his gun, "I'm goin' after him!"

"Will someone please give Nick a tranquilizer or someting!" Brass called out. "I can't keep holding onto him!"

Mandy started to slap Nick again, but Warrick stopped her. "No, last time you did that the two of disappeared for over an hour!"

"I'll do it!" Hodges said, walking over to an out of control Nick and slapping him. Unfortunately, he didn't slap him hard enough and it didn't do a bit of good.

"Oh for crying out loud!" Jackie Franco said. "Never let a man do a woman's job!" She walked over to Nick and slapped him hard across the face.

"No, I already told you that Natalie's foster sister did it. But, it's my fault cause I made Natalie mad and she had Sara killed to get back at me." Grissom said.

From all the commotion going on Catherine began to get a head ache."Okay Gil,Calm done we can fix this....where is Natalie's foster sister at the moment?

Back