Adam/Stella: It only takes one night to lead you to love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 26, 2009.

1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i dunno, i thought her look was more a "oh god, please don't say i'm actually dating/considering dating/have slept with this *idiot*!!" - she looked kinda embarrassed. but who knows, i think your theories are plausible too!

2. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I have to say that I love Adam and Stella together. The writers have been going this way since season 5. I just watched last weeks epi were Adam says he want's to be called .edu. The first time I saw this I thought Stella was embarressed or mad at him for acting like a fool, but, When I just went back(thank god for tivo) I noticed when she turned away she was smiling. I think thay will bring alot of humor to this show. I must say though that if the writers are going this route I wish thay would get to it. So far this season I have not been thrilled with the show, I keep watching to see what is going to happen with these two. Please don't make me wait any longer

3. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Oppisits do attract

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

So according to Pam Veasey that´s it, no more Stella and Adam. Pity they didn´t have the courage to continue with the story :(.

5. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Another unfinished storyline into the pile. *sighs*

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Just because they say it's not gonna happen in canon doesn't mean this thread has to die out. Look at all the other ships there are that aren't canon.

Personally I thought there was plenty of "shippyness" in last night's episode. The way Stella looked at Adam when he was talking about the sploshing to me said she was very intrigued by the idea that he may have done it and might be intrigued by trying it with him. ;)

7. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I agree, she did look a little interested. Don just looked sick. I am very sad to see that thay are not going to continue with this story. Thay spent all of last year buuilding up to it, show them in bed and than just change thier mind. Pam Vearsy is nuts. So far this season the only reason I still watch was to see what happens with those two. Does anyone have contact info for her.

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

I loved the Adam-Stella scenes and I can´t really believe that some people found Stella´s behaviour harsh when he complained about Haylen´s movings in the lab and once more feared to lose his job to her. It was more like Stella being "oh, Boy, you´re always taking things over the top", it was sort of her way to assure him that there´s nothing to fear. Anyway, it was clear to see: She still likes him and he still likes or even adores her, though the scenes between them are a bit different compared to most in S5, but, of course, they are different, too, after all they spent a night together. So things have changed a bit , especially Stella seems to try and put a bit more distance between her and Adam, but I´m glad to see they still get on fine with each other. That´s a small comfort for their relationship not to be continued.
    But, yeah, we shouldn´t let this thread die, it´s nice to discuss the two and their interactions :).

Love and hugs to all.

9. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I just sent am email to cbs letting them know I was unhappy about the way thay have handled the Adam and Stella story this far. I think for them to just drop it is nuts. Maybe if others write thay might reconsider. I have lost interest in the show this season, The only reason I watched was to see what happens with those two, and since Pam said thay were droping it I really have no reason to watch. I will read the reviews and if thay deside to pursue again I will come back.

10. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

To be honest, a part of me is somewhat bummed that they're dropping this storyline altogether. The SMacked flame is already barely burning and is just a small blue flame on a dying lighter and is about to go out permanently wit the way the season was going.

I was starting to view Mac as nighttime and Adam as daylight and Stella as the sun. I was already beginning to turn to Adella as Adam is such a great charachter who isn't so self-righteous and humorous.

11. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Okay, I figured I should drop my 2 cents in here. I'm pretty pissed if they're just going to push this aside and say, uh, did they sleep together? When did that happen? On the other hand, I'd love if something was just going on below the surface and when we least expect it, it's going to turn up. Personally, I'd love to see Danny mock Adam with being all happy, and bug him to get a name.

That being said, I agree with what was said in the first part of the thread, about it being a way to get Adam and Haylen together. I don't want that to happen. I'm actually turning to an Adella shipper. Partially.

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

That would be really worst-case-scenario, Adam and Haylen getting together and the Adella( I like that name a lot :D)- thing was just a way to lead to that scenario.
    Firstly I´d hate such a predictable soap-opera story where the beast turns into the lovely fairy queen who will make Adam love her after the great misunderstanding was sorted out and she assures him that, no, no, she was never ever after his job, and blah blah blah.
    Secondly, I´m just so disappointed that they were not brave enough to continue with the Adam/Stella-story, imagine how many great stories this could have offered: not only romantic stuff, but also conflict situations at work, etc.. They´d have been the most unexpected couple and that´s what would have provided so much potential for the writers- but no, never leave the save path, or so they seem to have thought.

13. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Hi Adella fans, Just wanted to say again the best way to get them to reconsider is to write to the PTB and let them know how you feel. Thay read the cbs boards and probelly thought that fans were againest it. The smacked fan are very loud on the boards there, and I doubt thay have been on this site. I am surprised how many smacked fan's are likeing the idea of adella. So let your voices be heard

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

So the only way to contact them is to write on the CBS boards? Is there no other way? Because I surely like Adella, and would like to see more of them together. I would really complain and tell how I feel, but I am unsure if PTB really read the CBS boards.

15. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Iam sure you can call cbs studios in L.A. thay usally have a line where you can leave comments. I did read an article by Peter Lencov that said thay do look at the boards. I am going to call tomorrow.