Adam/Stella: It only takes one night to lead you to love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 26, 2009.

1. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

For those of you who would like to let tptb know you want Adam and Stella here are a phone # and address where you can write the producers directly.

The phone number for the viewer comment line is (323)575-2345 when thay answer ask for the viewer comment line. You can write to someone directly. Just put the name of the person you wish to write on the envelope and address it to that person c/o C.B.S. studios 7800 Beverly Bl. Los angeles, CA. 90036. If you adella fans want them call and write

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Hey everybody.

So.. I was just watching Manhattanhenge, and the look Adam and Stella shares in the final scene, seems to me as if the writers have forgotten to tell the actors about their change of plans, because that, sure as Hell wasn't just a look shared between friends after an 11 months old one-night stand. I'm keeping my hopes up.
    Anyone out there who still haven't given up hope on seeing these two together.

3. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I am with you. I loved that scene. In fact it was the best part of tonights show. I hope the writers are going there. I sent a letter to Pam Vearsey letting her know that they should reconidr. I posted the address a few post up if anyone is interested

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i kind of thought the same. they really do need to either take this somewhere or wrap it up, a will they/won't they only really works if (a) you know they haven't already and (b) you actually get to see some of it!:lol::lol:

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

So I wasn't the only one going crazy. Didn't Mrs. Veasey said Adam/Stella was just a one night stand? Okay, I can live with that. Then why the look at that precise moment? It seems they love teasing fans. It was the same in "My name is Mac Taylor". She talks to Mac on the phone, the Smacked fans go squee because of the things she says, yet she goes to play with Adam and the database. And last episode's look was pretty eloquent too.

I don't mind if they're not to be together, it's not like my heart will break or anything. However, I would appreciate some consistence. I hate it when people say one thing, do another thing and think another thing. And if it's just a poor trick to play with the audience and keep them interested, they're failing. My patience's running low lately:scream:

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

LOL, maybe they don't think the majority of people watching take it as seriously as we crazies do!! :rolleyes::lol: It's possible they truly think that pendulum swinging things somehow keeps people's interest to find out what happens? :rolleyes: *shrugs* I dunno, 'cause I'm with you about my patience level!! :p

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Well, well, now that look was a bit more than just a look of pure admiration for his favourite CSI :D.
    I agree with you, they should make up their minds to what or what not they want to do with the two, because this little scene proved that there are still sparks flying between the two. And since Melina talked of a "complicated relationship" and Pam Veasey said that Stella would keep her words of not repeating the fling, there should be potential for creating an Adella-story. Like Adam being the one still or even more in love with Stella now and still hoping for a relationship with her, while Stella on the other hand is reluctant and led by her ratio rather than by her heart. Because that would be my interpretation of this scene in the last epi. Adam has more than a crush on Stella, that is for sure. So go on TPTB, donĀ“t give up on the two!

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I have been re-watching that scene a couple of times. But I still can't see it the way you do. I don't see how that look means something more (like love). I can completely imagine Adam still having feelings for Stella, but that look wasn't that special. Maybe I did see it the wrong way though.

But I definitely want the story to carry on. That's for sure.

9. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Take a close look at the scene again. When Stella is doing her toast she say's "We need to hold on to those we love" and she clearly looks or gives Adam a look, he responded back to her. LBut you are right the writers need to go somewhere with this.

10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

The writers just have to carry on with Adella. I am so frustrated. I mean, for a long time they built up a relationship between them, showing there was more than only friendship between them. It was very obvious that Adam had a crush on her, and Stella obviously liked to spend time with Adam and cared. Which we could see in the middle of season 5. Then 6x01 came, and their one night stand. After that - NOTHING. Just nothing. It sucks. The writers just can't make a such long journey with both involved and afterwards let it be.

But yeah, I will take a look at that scene again, now when I know what to look at.

11. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

The best way is to let them know how you feel. I posted a phone number and the address where you can let them know. It is a few post up from here. I have called and written.

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, I don't live in the US, and an international phone call phone be pretty expensive. I have planned to write on the CBS boards, and maybe even send a letter to that address which you mentioned. But I am not sure who I am going to send my letter to. But most of all, I have no idea what to say. If I will take the long version with all opinions (and details) or the short one.

13. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Happy Holidays Adella fans. Just watched last nights special Christmas episode and thought it sucked again.:p How can it be a special Christmas epi with no Adam. :confused: NO Adam and Stella.:wtf: I thought this would have been a good chance . I still think there is something going on between them. It would have been nice to see some sort of gift exchange between them, or at least Stella sad because Adam was not there. :(They did not say but I assume he went home for the holidays. But this season I am becoming acustom to the stories not following through, just dropped or just being stupid.

14. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

can i see this scene on youtube?

15. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Yes you can see the viedo on youtube. I will find it and post the page and title of the clip. We are all fans of the show but I noticed you are a smack fan. Glad to see you here, but, you do know this is a thread for people who support Adam and Stella, and not for people to critize them Hope you are having a great New Year and I will be back with that info shortly:cool: