Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

I definitely like Horatio best when he is teamed up with Eric. It's a good dynamic they share and there's a lot of history between them. Adam/Eric were amazing every second he was onscreen. It just made it even more evident to me how much I missed Eric last season. The episode is definitely better and more Miami for me when he is there. Loved when he carried Calleigh across the room :).

I loved Adam's new look in 'Manhunt'. Eric seemed so frustrated when he couldn't shoot Memmo tho. I felt sorry for him! He looked like he needed a hug! Pity Cal wasn't able to give it to him! Well, hopefully they'll catch Memmo soon.

I loved Adam's new look in 'Manhunt'.

I always thought Adam was really hot; even my friends who don't watch the show but have seen the characters, refer to him as the "hot guy". But the new look in `Manhunt``... :drool::drool::drool: yummy!!! He is smoking hot!!!

It's funny how a lot of people I know who watch occasionally always refer to Eric as the hot cuban. They may not remember the name but they know how to describe him :lol:.

You are so right, he has always been sexy, but this season he is thru the roof HOT. I LOVE the scruffy look on him. He makes me very warm and fuzzy in places I didn't even know I had. lol

I agree.. He's always hot... but in Manhunt I was like OMG! :drool::drool::drool: That scruff was killin me! lol And this week he looked soooo good too. Is it just me or does it look like he's lost a little weight? Maybe it was the jacket? I dunno. Still so freakin hot though. He's so gorgeous it's not even fair.

seems like they(TPTB) likes to overdo everything the audience like - I'm pretty sure that we will be sick of running Adam/Eric at the end of the season ;) But he surely looks hot running :)

*tiptoes into thread*

Can a Speed and Ryan fan really be starting to like Eric after all these years? I guess so cause here I am!
:lol:A good one!! :)
Welcome to the thread, a new fan of ADAM. Hopefully you like him thanks to CSI M as well not only because you heard him speaking Spanish in that video of Wisin y Yandel(mabe it's wrong but I've never heard of them before ;))

*tiptoes into thread*

Can a Speed and Ryan fan really be starting to like Eric after all these years? I guess so cause here I am!

:lol: No rules that I know of against liking more than one guy! All three are hot:drool: in their own particular way, especially Adam :drool::drool::drool:!!!
Welcome to the thread, Joyeux Noël!

Back