Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Nice pics thanks :)

I think that we are going to get more hair on Delko a la seasons 1-4 this next year. I like that. It's time for a change so I hope they don't shave it off.

2. yen35

yen35 Witness

Nice pics. He looks great! Thanks for posting the link Theresa.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

We're about to start the new season and I just wanted to say how happy I am that Adam will be returning full time. Season 8 was definitely not very enjoyable to me with him gone so I'm looking forward to season 9 much more than what I looked forward to season 8. I do wish we get Delko back on his scuba gear and now, with the bullet gone, we see more of him in the water like in the beginning.

4. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I am right there with you hiphugger17. I was so depressed last year at this time. I am so excited to see what they have in store for us this year. And Adam being back full-time is a step in the right direction for this season. I hope we get to see our diverman in his yummy wetsuit.

5. electra

electra Pathologist

I also agree with hiphugger17 and snowbunny.I stopped watching the moment I knew Adam was going to leave.I like that at the end of last season he was acting more in charge and confident.His head injury was nice becouse we were able to see a vulnerable Delko ,but it was time for a change.So I am really happy that not only he is back full time,but that he is his awesome self .:)

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I too noticed that at the end of last season he was more confident. Like how he was before his injury. I do think that it had to do with the bullet fragment being removed and not having the presurre of knowing there's a bullet in your brain. I guess that that's the upside of having him go through surgery yet again.

I loved vulnerable Delko because it made him mature and realize that it was time for a change in his life. I wouldn't have liked that 9 seasons later he was still the player he started out being. Maybe I wouldn't have shot him in the head to get him where he is now, but hey to each their own :lol:. Can't ever say the Miami writers are not dramatic :p. Anyway I'm glad too he's back to his awesome self but with a little more seriousness than before.

7. yen35

yen35 Witness

Agree with you on being very depressed at this time last year and very excited this year to see what would happen! I must have watched the promo for the preview well over 20 times!

8. electra

electra Pathologist

Playboy Delko had cute momets.The flirting was charming but the "toothing" was too much.I am in med school so I find the bullet storyline imposible to believe but I do not care much at the end becouse we got to see another side of Eric.I still like when he flirts but now is just with one woman.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yep this is my biggest dislike when it comes to Delko. I think it was way over the top and completely unnecessary. There were tons of way they could've shown him dealing with missing Speed and this was not the greatest one.

Delko is definitely not a perfect character. He has tons of flaws and we've seen him make mistake after mistake. But I guess that's one of the reasons I like the character so much, it's realistic (as far as a TV character can be real). And I definitely mean his personality and not the brain surgery, going to work so fast part :lol:. Anyway, as realistic and human and flawed as I like him to be, the toothing is still something I wish would never have happened.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

ec4evr posted this interview on the spoiler thread and I thought it'd be cool to bring it here. Hope it's ok ec4evr :). And thank you very much.

Adam always makes me laugh when I watch his interviews :lol:. I really like his sense of humor. Just like Emily's. Those two always crack me up.

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Yeah, he makes me laugh. It's funny how self-confident he is ;) Well, I don't like false modesty, he knows he is good looking and he admits it.
    That's why they get on so well with Emily, they have similar sense of humour. can't wait for the new episode, even though I will watch it much later than you guys:(

12. electra

electra Pathologist

I agree,kala.By now Adam should know that he is good looking .This look is similar to Season 4 (that I loved) and goes along with the more confident Delko.
    :drool:
    Thanks for the interview.

13. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi Guys! I already posted the link in the EC thread but this one is in YT, for those who can't watch it in the site. I watched this numerous times & can't get enough of Adam's awesomeness.:adore: Love it when he referred to Cal as "the one I love"

@hiphugger17- Don't mind at all- post away!:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlzVuw1K2qk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

14. electra

electra Pathologist

Eric was acting like "second in charge" last night that I very much liked.His new look is one of the best ones so far IMO.:thumbsup:

15. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

eric did good an last night show :)omg was it just me are when H told eric to leave him when they was on the board walk and that fake bomb was on there and eric told him he not leaveing him i was waiting for one of them to say we ride togther we die togther bad boys for life are was that just me lol