Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I just frickin melted :lol: I mean there are no words to describe the total and utter hotness of this man!

omg omg omg omg those pics need Need4Speed's warning!! lemme go look for it!
here it is!
Sexy Guy warning:
WARNING!!! these pics are extremely sexy!!! viewing these pics may cause heart problems because they are just so sexy!! so it is strongly advised that before viewing these pics that you have a medical team waiting to revive you should your heart stop from all the sexiness!!! Happy Viewing!!!

Need4Speed said:
HAHA!!! I'm glad you guys like the warning so much that you keep using it!!! :D LOL!!!!

the problem is ...i end up using it all the time now...my friends think i am crazy......well...i am a little bit....about Eric.... :lol:

I'm thinking that being able to fit into a hottie category (like Eric is our brooding hottie) must be a requirement for this show. Perhaps?

Well, yeah, I've seen those and those are really cute :D, but I mean pictures with him and his parents and sister. I saw one with him and his sister but they were little and the same with his mom. That was a long time ago.

I'm here to say I want to join the Church of Adamtology. I fully devote myself to the religion and am willing to sacrifice many a sinful acts to get into the good Kingdom of Rodriguez.

Adamtology! Wow, I'd forgotten about that :lol:. Good times.

Yes, anyone can join. Stern warning, though: in Adamtology we spend a lot of time on our knees ;). Er, worshiping, totally worshiping.

Adamtology is actually a branch of Sinisism, with Gary Sinise being the highest power. But Adam comes at a close second, making him some type of Christ. Hottest religion ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back