Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up guys!!! I just LOVE Eric(Adam Rodriguez). It's because of him I started to watch CSIM. Eric was funny on the last one. It's payback Ryan!!!! That man knows he's gorgeous.

hey all

havent been by in a while...been busy....how i loved his smile and laugh in the last epi....made me melt

*feel bad??? just think of him and all will be wonderful again*

Eric Delko is the man not only does he have a gorgeous smile but he has beautiful eyes, the man is just hot and sexy and in mondays episode his gorgeous and funny.

Hi Guys!
Its been awhile since Ive been in here. I just have to comment on Eric from this Monday's episode. He was hilarious! Especially with Ryan, his impersonation of Ryan was funny and of course he looked great! I saw an interview with Adam and they asked him what he thought of his shaved head at first and they also asked how it is with the ladies and Adam said that the ladies really take to it :lol: Oh Adam... :lol:

what is going on withthis tread??? there used to be many many Delko lovers and now it is so quiet. where is everyone?

It was very cute to see him all upset about Calleigh and Jake...so upset because he didnt get the girl..someone should tell him to come to this tread...he could get many girls... :lol:

My god! I would be the first one to jump on him! :lol:

I don't want to see Eric hurt anymore. Do you know how many times things have gone bad for him? I just hope everything untangles at the end of the episode.

he's a strong man...he'll survive anything...after the bullet...not mych else can be worse...except getting your heart broken :(

I get seconds, after Xanessa!!!!

much is going to happen to him other than having his heart broken by the Calleigh and Jake scene. but i think most of it is going to be about H and Ryan. just because of the spoilers i've read and the interviews i've read as well.

but i don't care as long as Eric is ok. but i don't think they are going to hurt him, after what happened not too long ago in No man's land and Man down. so i think our Russian Cuban cutie is safe. :D

edited by mod to add spoiler code over potential spoilers

borntokill4.jpg

That's all I'm gonna say.

He's definitely more serious since he got shot, so probably. I always imagined he had a bunch of nieces and nephews running around the house, so it's not surprising that he's great with kids.

Hi this is my first post on this thread
Midnighttiptoes, love love the cap god can this guy look any more gorgeous he just screams sexiness, those eyes, and that smile (sigh!)
Now the wait for season six... damn four months thats tooooo long.

Thanks so much for the pictute Midnight :D Best part of last night's episode.

I've also always pictured him with nieces and nephews, and that he'd be good with kids. I'm so glad we finally got to see it :D

ugh!! im soo mad i couldnt watch the season finale because i was a at party and CBS.com doesnt have the video!!!!
omg im so angry right now!!
i need to read some fics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back