Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Avalia! Oh!Oh! *raises hand and jumps up and down* Im all for him running around in his hospital gown! but oh darn, the back of it wont stay shut.. ;) :lol: lol

I really wish I could have seen the Morning Show..do you think it will be on Youtube or something?

New thread!
As excited as I am about what will happen to Eric next, I'm also very excited about Adam being shirtless.
I have a LJ. It's new, and not quite ready yet, but I have one.

If anybody missed the Early Show with Adam and David, you can PM cause I have the vid faved on my youtube and can give you the link to it. Whoo hoo for a new thread!! *dances* Must now go pic hunting with you all.

Oh, I have an LJ. I just started a new one. I have yet to add all of my friends again. Link is in my profile. I wouldn't mind some...uhh... shirtless Delko.

In the promo of 'Man Down' I seen a nipple.

Personally, I think they should. That way we happen to have shirtless Delko all the time! *grins and smirks evil like*

I have no idea how to do a spoiler code, and I'm not really sure if this is a spoiler or not, considering it's only speculation.
However, I was reading somewhere and read that Delko is going to suffer memory loss from the gunshot wound.
Edited to add spoiler code

Anyone else hear this? Oh and, if it's a spoiler -- yell at me and I'll delete it, or edit it mods!

Avalia, I edited your post to add the spoiler code for you. :) If you'd like to learn how to use it, you can visit the CSI: Miami Info & Help Thread where that, and other information is explained as well. :)

^ And in answer to your post, I'd never heard of it so far. :eek: I hope that's not the case though, it would be such a shame to see Eric go through that. --Albeit it would prove interesting at the same time.

It's nice to see Eric getting his own storylines. :)

I hadn't heard that either. I don't like that idea! Poor Eric. As if he hasn't been through enough already! :(

Thanks for editing it. I figured it might be a spoiler and was going to read how to do it, but I didn't have the time at the moment.

I really should be studying, or working out... or something...

But I'm here. Obsessing over Delko ;)

Oh well if that happens, that'll probably mean a better story is in the works!

It wouldn't be unheard of...in RL, people in traumatic accidents often lose memory...the accident itself...a few hours surrounding it...a whole day...I think it's a memory repression kinda thing. Unless they just get amnesia and forget everything but that's another story.

I don't remember reading anything about what posted Avalia but I am definately gonna go searching now to see if it is true!! :D

I watched the Early Show on youtube (I know this is off topic) sorry lol anyways, it was funny, espiecally when Adam put of David's sunglasses. And his nail looked really bad, that must have been a lot of pain, no wonder his acting was so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back