Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we're going with "Adam/AJ #2--The X-Factor: Must. Fight. Crime!"--if it'll fit, of course. :lol:

So, what do we think Santa put in his stocking this year? A beard trimmer? :p Santa understands the importance of properly-groomed facial hair. :lol:

409_1093.jpg

^_^

Ok, I was scrolling through the bachelors on the "Extra" site and I found AJ! I can't remember it being posted here, and I'm too lazy to try and find out for sure. Anyhoo, here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it.

AJ on "Extra"

Haha, he was an 'eligible' bachelor before Carmine. :lol: ;)

I have to say, the man really needs to eat a sammich, he's too damn skinny. >.<

I love that the definition for 'red-hot romance' is apparently getting drunk and passing out and then having the chick make him look ridiculous for two episodes. :rolleyes:

The part where he was dancing with that girl on the red carpet was hilarious, though. :p

dunno how i'm doing in the bum department, but i can definitely make a fool of myself on the dancefloor and dig into a cake ( at the same time, even... :devil: ). and sailing is SO MUCH FUN! :D

Faylinn said:
Haha, he was an 'eligible' bachelor before Carmine. :lol: ;)

I wonder if that's why Carmine agreed to be on the show? He was jealous they chose AJ before him. ;) :lol:

I love that the definition for 'red-hot romance' is apparently getting drunk and passing out and then having the chick make him look ridiculous for two episodes. :rolleyes:

Well, this is CSI: NY we're talking about. Evidently the definition of "love" is getting drunk and f*cking on a pool table and then having the guy act like he doesn't even like the chick. It only makes sense a "red-hot romance" would entail a guy waking up from a drunken evening on the floor with the chick he has a crush on half-naked on the couch. Then after not having sex the chick tries to make an ass out of the guy at work every chance she gets. :rolleyes:

The part where he was dancing with that girl on the red carpet was hilarious, though. :p

I love a man who isn't afraid to bust a move regardless of his *cough*lackof*cough* skills. :cool:

Thanks for posting the link PerfectAnomaly !!! :)

Yeah, he was so hilarious dancing... :lol:
And, hey, he's 29 not 30 yet!!!

and he's a sailor...! :lol: I really want to see the show do a serious storyline for him. nothing as ongoing as say, the tanglewood arc for danny, but he should get an episode like "child's play."

I'd love to see a bit of a serious personal storyline for Adam, yeah--AJ's a great actor, and it's a shame not to use every facet of that. Maybe something to do with abuse and it hits home for him, or maybe something totally different that we haven't learned anything about yet (although I'm guessing they'd pursue the abuse angle first).

I'm not sure if we've talked about it, but...

Do you think Adam was abused, or that his mother was abused and he witnessed it but wasn't actually hit himself? Hmm...

^That's a good question--it could have been both, or it could have been just his mother that he saw his father bullying. I'd be curious to know more about his dad and his past...

^^ That would be a good story for him in season 5. TPTB have spent most of season 3 and 4 sort of intro ducing him as THE lab tech and is now a part of the team. So I they now need to tell us a little more about his past :)

Faylinn said:
Do you think Adam was abused, or that his mother was abused and he witnessed it but wasn't actually hit himself? Hmm...

Hmm, I always assumed that Adam was hit by his father and that he witnessed his mother being abused too. It would make for a great Adam-centric storyline one day, and if they do decide to give us something more on Adam then I would be interested to hear about his parents, his childhood or see him dealing with something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back