Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
He totally is! They could TOTALLY make AJ hot on the show, he's beautiful. Also, got to love the tattoos...and here I was thinking I had a bad day until I saw that pic reel...

Thank you, Niam! That's a great site. He's got a cute voice, don't he?

EDIT: Spelling. It's what doesn't happen when you have to be at work at 4am.

:lol: Too true -- tats are way too hot to kid about.

I was totally excited to see clips of him in stuff I've never seen him in before. Nothing from You Did What? or Wild Roomies, though -- which is funny, because he's got leads in both of those films.

Yeah, his tats totally put Carmine's hot ass to shame. That's some serious art. Luv it. Too bad he can't flaunt them more in the lab. Wardrobe needs to design him a sleeveless lab coat. :lol: :lol: It's tv, they can bend reality a little bit. Lord knows they do it enough with Danny's wardrobe lately.

Oh, so very, very agreed, kasmith. He definitely needs a sleeveless labcoat. Or maybe they can just put him in a t-shirt again, only this time maybe there would be enough lighting so we could make out the details, no?

I did miss him on Wednesday, but having it be him that Danny was on the phone with was at least a nod in his direction. I'm thinking we might nudge AJ into a full-time, credited cast position if we rally hard enough. :lol:

Let's hope there's a case about tats. Danny and Adam could talk about their own, arguing about wich one has the best tat!!! LOL :lol:

That would be so cute! I could see them both shoving up their sleeves, talking with their hands too much and arguing about how 'out' the tribal thing is, and how cool coats of arms are. :lol: :lol:

Got a couple pics here from a film he did called "Silent Warnings":
E7B7791C25.jpg

D47B071E06.jpg

C73C077931.jpg

EDIT: Damn, those are big! I didn't realize they were so large...anyway, enjoy!

:eek: I enjoy big AJ...mmm, it sounds naughty said like this :devil:

About the tats, imagine that scene of Danny and Adam.
Mac arrives and finds the two guys half nakes touching themselves...hahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Nim, you have no IDEA what kind of images you put in my head...or maybe you do...>>

Mac: "Dammit, Danny!"
Danny: "He started it!"
Adam: "Seriously, tribal? How 2000."

Also, I enjoy big AJ, too. :devil:

Found a couple more, just for our viewing pleasure:
B2F5FCD1C3.jpg

63ED08CB40.jpg

Lose the labcoat, Adam! :p

Yeah, I do...we're thinking at the same hot situation :devil:

Ah, thanks for these, his smile is so cute :)
I'd love to have him on my bed as teddy bear and cuddle him...mmm, also this might sound different for a naughty mind :p

Just ask my friend Anna -- she's heard all about my AJ teddy-fantasies. He's a teddy, I could wear a teddy...

:lol: I hope he loves his fans.

Doesn't he have the best smile? I mean, so does Hill Harper, but AJ's smile always makes me think he's got some inside joke... :p It's cute!

I noticed! I was like, whew, potty mouth! But they are just rolls with dialogue written for him. And I really kind of liked -- actually, totally liked -- the second clip ( right after the CSI:NY one ). It was fun to see him play the badguy. He did it really well, I think.

He's pretty clean during interviews. In fact, he's downright sweet. But then again, you usually have to be pretty clean in interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back