Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ooohhhh I love it VirGodess!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D

I have to say that I don't believe he went over to the dark side. I think that all along his intentions were noble and he really did believe his father when he said he wanted out. The fact that he was there in the middle of the shooting still doesn't explain what exactly he was doing there. Maybe he had gone to tell his father he had to turn himself in, or to stop him from committing a crime like Alexander said in the end. I feel like things were left in a way that in season eight they can pretty much create the story they well please. The same with his arguments with Cal. I'm still not 100% sure he lied to her. He seemed really surprised that she asked to look at his phone calls and maybe that's because he felt she didn't trust him at that moment but maybe it was because he was actually telling the truth. Just like the tip about the stolen car. Maybe that actually wasn't him but Sharova, or Mr. Green, or someone else entirely. I just feel that the way things were left the writers could get away with quite a few roads to take the story in. Of course I'm not saying it's not possible he did lie, because there are also good indications that he did, I'm just saying that IMO there are other possibilities :).

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

hiphugger17, you think so?? I just gave it a quick shot. We really need to come up with something and soon :shifty:

Speaking of diversions :lol:

Just stopping in to post a new Adam pic:

[​IMG]

I like that he could wear his glasses and be himself, no matter what anyone thinks and still look ever so handsome:adore: BTW, love the facial hair :drool: I think its great he gets to grow it now that he's on hiatus from CSIM :thumbsup: I also hope he gets some rest from working those 7 day work weeks...

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Yes he did, I liked his pink shirt, it fits him.:)

I completly don't agree that you are not too good at this, because I think it's the perfect title for the new thread.:thumbsup:
    And of course thank you for the picture, it's always nice to look at him.:)

4. Moll1348

Moll1348 Victim

I'm so obsessed with Adam in glasses! He looks soo yummy! :drool:
    I wish they'd let him wear them on the show...

[​IMG]

I like it! :thumbsup:

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

At first I wasn't too crazy about the glasses but in recent pics I've grown to like how he looks in them. Maybe it's the combination of the glasses with the scruffy look.

6. VirGodess1923

The scruffy look is always good on Adam. In the season 4 premiere, I couldn't keep my mouth closed :drool::drool::drool: He's just so handsome, he could play with so many looks that everything looks good on him, even if its the most insanely ugliest thing. He's just plain ole handsome :adore:

Did I mention aggressive Eric was just YUMMY to watch last night? When he told Calleigh they'd talk about it that night, I wanted to jump in the TV, but there would no talking ;):guffaw::lol: :beer:

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw:
    I love him when he gets all angry...I was watching One of Our Own earlier...my heart was all aflutter when he started yelling at Riaz...:lol:

8. VirGodess1923

^^ Yes, that was a good one :thumbsup:

Question: There have been a couple episodes we saw Eric's angry side. Which are your favorites?

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

My all time favorite hands down was in Ambush when Eric busted down Cooper's door. I thought he was going to take his head off :lol:

Then when he confronted that photographer in Target Specific about taking pictures of Calleigh

10. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi this is first time i posted on this thread , i have to agree with you, i watched Ambush last week and thought the same thing

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yes and yes. I immediately thought of the Cooper scene when I read the question. That is definitely my favorite one. Confronting the photographer in Target Specific is also a great one.

Oh and in And how does that make you kill when he got really angry with the suspect in his therapist's murder and Calleigh had to put a hand on his arm and said "Eric" as in "settle down". That was a good one too.

Welcome lal!! :thumbsup:

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

That was exactly my thought. I love when he's angry, because he's worried about Calleigh. It's so cute and shows how much he loves her.:adore:

I also liked his angry side in the episode named Death grip when he was so mad because of this situation with that missing latin girl. And who comforted him? Calleigh:).

13. VirGodess1923

Mine are:

1.Ambush was a great one - Cooper was ready to wet his pants!! :guffaw:

2. Another one was when Nick (Natalia's ex) got in his face at the lab and Eric really gave it to him. Poor Ryan had to hold Eric back.

3. The bar fight

4. When Gina was targeting his sister and Natalia

5. When he got in the Paparazzi's face, and when he slapped his foot off the interrogation table and said "Are you kidding? Get your foot off my table!":lol:

6. His anger with the Hispanic girl missing was also a great one.

7. How could I forget the finale. Scenes with his father and Calleigh - awesome.

8. Last one, when he punched his father

I guess I should've written episodes, but I'm at work, so I'm hurrying :p

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's a good one. I laughed so much when he did that :lol:

15. VirGodess1923

texmex and hiphugger17 - i must say I love your avatars ;)

Ok, so here's Adam departing at LAX on the 18th courtesy of Adam's yahoo group. Pics are tiny but the one without the hat made me gasp!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It definitely looks like HE'S GROWING HIS HAIR!!! I'd do flips if I wasn't at work. I wonder if its only for the Tyler Perry movie, whole summer or even for next season. Kudos on the facial hair, too. It just makes me feel he does look at this thread :beer:

Last edited: May 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.