Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Interesting news.:)

Well you girls have the advantage over me because you are definitely closer to him than I ever will be, so you can always try your luck;).

It looks that I have a double bad luck, not only that I live on the other side of the world, but also I definitely do not look like JLo's pal. You know I'm a slav, so I'm completly the opposite of her. Unfortunately for me it seems you have one competitor less.:lol:

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  2. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Ooooh, thanks for the news.

I can speak some Spanish, and my dad is fluent in it, so does that count as being like J.Lo? I also have brown eyes. Jennifer Lopez has brown eyes, right? And I can even tan some, even though I have red hair and pale redhead skin. Close enough. :lol:

But the 15-year age difference might be an issue. If he doesn't mind waiting about 10 years, then hey, I could make time in my schedule for a cute 25% Polish, 12.5% Ukrainian, 12.5% Scottish, 37.5% Puerto Rican, 12.5% Cuban kid. :lol:

3. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

Thanks a lot for the news :thumbsup:

I don't look like J.Lo either , it's completely the opposite :lol:
    blond hair, green eyes and 16 years difference but who knows :p

and YAY , he's growing out his hair :D

I've just found this pic and GOSH :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  4. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Thanks for the news guys ;)

Wow, he looks sooo :drool: in those pictures, I hope he lets his hair grow for season 8 :D

Well I dont look like Jlo, I do speak fluent spanish, I have brown hair, blue eyes but she has brown and lets not forget she can sing which I cant :lol: And he'd have to wait about 16 years. But hey us girls can dream right? :lol:

AnnaDelko, that picture is just :drool:!!!!

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Well lets see..I don't look anything close to JLo. I have brown hair, brown eyes, I speak fluent Spanish. I can't sing to save my life, but I pretend I can. I am old enough for him (28), but for some reason my daughter doesn't think it would be a good idea. :lol:

6. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

So I'm not exactly JLo, but I'm 29, brown hair, light brown eyes, medium build, Hispanic and live in NYC, just a subway ride or short drive to the Bronx where his family lives.. If you're ever in town Adam ;)

Its so funny he would mention he wants someone like JLO because after the If You Had My Love video, his friend said she flew him to Europe for a weekend..to me it sounds like she's the one that got away. When the interviewer asked if it was true, he smiled and said he doesn't kiss and tell. I have go find that article for you gals.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Reading all these "description posts" is so funny :lol: :lol:. I would love to see Adam's face if he came in here and read all this :guffaw:. Ok I'll go next... I have brown eyes, brown hair, puertorrican, love dancing, sing a little, and I'm 28. Close enough but just one tiny detail... My husband wouldn't really appreciate it :lol: I love my hubby way too much, even for Adam ;).

AnnaDelko thanks for the pic :)

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:guffaw:He would probably be like WTF! What did I get myself in to...:guffaw:

AnnaDelko, thanks for the pic...:drool:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I wanted to clarify something about my post. When I wrote "close enough" after my description I meant that I have the hispanic look and the age difference is not much. In no way did I mean that I look like JLo because I'm very aware that I do not ;). I don't want you guys thinking I'm bragging in here about being JLo's long lost cousin. Ok I just wanted to clarify that :).

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

No biggie hiphugger17. I didn't even catch it until you said something about it.

I couldn't be JLo's long lost cousin, she's Puerto Rican and I am Mexican, so there goes that idea :lol:

Is it wrong of me that I want to drive up to Michigan to see Adam even if it is for a split-second. Ok it is :lol:

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I'm not much of a competition for you guys... I'm South European Slav, so... Fair skin, green eyes, dark hair with a bit of read pigment... Not much like JLo... I can dance, though, mostly salsa... I told you, not much of a competition. However, when guys think of JLo, I don't think they pay attention to her hair of eyes or any region close to her face, if you know what I mean. :devil:

:lol:

12. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

"Its so funny he would mention he wants someone like JLO because after the If You Had My Love video, his friend said she flew him to Europe for a weekend..to me it sounds like she's the one that got away. When the interviewer asked if it was true, he smiled and said he doesn't kiss and tell. I have go find that article for you gals"

Hi virgodess1923

This wouldnt happen to be the article you were referring to was it? i read what you posted and was interested so i googled it and there it was!
    Sorry if i seem rude for finding it.

http://www.usaweekend.com/05_issues/050213/050213adam_rodriguez.html

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the article Bel.

Alright that's it...I am making an appointment with the plastic surgeon. :lol:

He sounds like a really down to earth guy. Why can't all of them be like that...

14. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Texmex....you don't need plastic surgery. And....I'll baby-sit if you want to go to Michigan. :p

I'll just have to sit back and encourage all you girls who are his type because I definitely am not. He would be, to me, what my friends and I call "cougar candy" :lol: (kind of like eye candy for us folks who are old enough to make us "cougars")
    He does seem like a down to earth guy though. NIce to see that out of a Hollywood type.

15. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Not rude at all, belluvsmiami! Thank you for posting it so fast, I've been a little busy with this weekend.

This is the exact article! I swear I could yell at her for not staying with Adam. He's so sweet and such a gentleman. Most of these guys wouldn't hesitate and say they had something with her, but he's not like that.

I can't get over the fact that all he thinks about are having babies. I hope he finds the right girl soon because it would be a waste to let such a good guy like him not have his dream come true.

Hey all, did we decide on a new thread name?? My idea : Adam: The Perfect Diversion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.