Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HA HA...that made me laugh :lol:

AnnaDelko...thanks for the pictures :thumbsup::drool:

I love his smile...and his smirk...and him of course :lol:

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

:guffaw::lol::guffaw: This is funny!! It does remind me of the episode :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics AnnaDelko. The second one is the Adam i like...like a little facial hair on him. It suits him :)

3. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

thanks guys I thought I might throw that in there...it was sort of perfect placement wasnt it?

Anyway I agree thank you so much for the pictures...it really helps make my day a little happier while being stupid bored at work.

-> New finale footage he looks super cute with his glasses and hoodie on. I really enjoy guys who can wear a hoodie and looked relaxed.

4. VirGodess1923

I so agree:thumbsup: I thought to myself: when he takes off the glasses and hoodie sweatshirt, he turns into Superman..oh wait....mini fantasy :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

True, but it wouldn't be the first time that TPTB would expect us to overlook a detail like that! ;) It is also possible he is growing it for the Tyler Perry movie. In all honesty, I wouldn't nitpick a detail like that b/c we know in real life he grew it and that there was a summer hiatus and that this is a tv show etc...so something small like that, I could live with overlooking in continuity realm. Now if he were to bleac it blond and then come back with it like that, that is something, not just b/c it would look horrible, have a hard time accepting...that is a HUGE cosmetic change that is not easily ignored or overlooked :lol:

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well someone said likes him in hoodie then here it is:

[​IMG]

and another one:

[​IMG]

And some more eye candy:

[​IMG]

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the pics.....the last one is my favorite :drool::drool::drool:

8. VirGodess1923

Hey Monica1604, thanks for the pics. The first two pics are great, he looks so relaxed :thumbsup:. Unfortunately, I hate to break it to you guys, but the last pic is a fake. Sorry, but would've loved to see him in a pic like that.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
  9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm not saying I don't believe you but how do you know it's fake :)? I'm just curious :). He does look too skinny but I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned the pic being fake.

Thanks for the pics Monica :)

Hey I could live with that :). I would certainly overlook that detail. I think that sometimes fans in general expect way too much reality in TV shows and sometimes it gets way too nitpicky for my taste. Heck if I wanted everything to be absoloutely real and true in the CSI's I'd just watch 48 hours! There are always thing that are way too out there even for TV world but there are a lot of times were it's just nitpicking. I don't know were my little rant came from, sorry! :lol: I guess I wanted to get that off my chest ;).

I noticed we are in our 900's posts already. Maybe we could start suggesting thread names :).

10. VirGodess1923

I got a Tweet from his yahoo group about it this morning saying there's a topless pic of Adams floating around with his head from season 4 and someone elses body so its confirmed. You can tell its not him b/c this body is so skinny lol. Believe you me I certainly wish it were true ;)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah he does look too skinny. Even more after season seven were we have two episodes of Adam shirtless and can actually compare with this one. I don't have the pics to compare but is someone posts them we could.

Thanks for replying VirGodess! :)

12. VirGodess1923

Welcome! Here you go but its a little fuzzy...
    [​IMG]

Not a lot of difference, but clearly this Adam is not skinny :) Plus Adam has a longer neck

Wow.....I can't stop looking at that "V" :drool:

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yep, they definitely look different. Real Adam looks better too :lol:.

14. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Virgodess1923-:drool::drool::drool::drool:

thank you for the picture! I actually have the picture of him coming out of the shower on my cell phone background. A little big of naaked Adam everywhere. I know its sad, but whatever makes you smile is what I figure.

Thanks for the picture of him in the cute hat and red t-shirt so cute.

I agree I think we should get a new name for the thread too like over on the Jon Togo thread.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Now if we could just get rid of the towel :devil:

That pic is just absolutely :drool::drool::drool::drool: worthy and would have no problem staring it all day long ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.