Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

2. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

I partly agree with you ^. His hair was indeed shexy, but it reminds me of his player days. His new, shorter hair makes me think of how Delko has changed, wanting to settle down and how serious he is about Calleigh. It just symbolizes how he's changed and I think Delko's new found mature nature etc. makes him more delicious. So I'm say... 60/40 on the matter. I like the new hair ;).

...I have finally decided to broaden my thread horizons and stumbled upon this thread...:drool::drool:... So, hello all! A thread dedicated to Adam Rodriguez, nothing bad about that... okay, maybe a litte bit bad...:devil:

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I didn't like his short her first, but now I'm ok with it. I think he looks nice:).
    And I agree with you, I guess it shows not only his outside change, but as well the inside.

4. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

Adam is a good actor, and very good looking,he must have more treads, and I donĀ“t care about his hair. But I prefefer Jonnathan.
    I just wanted to say what I think about Adam.

5. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I also didnt like Eric's short hair at first too. But now im ok with it. I liked Erics hair when he had the mohawk and the short mohawk and the spikey hair do too. Now I'm okay with it , it doesnt matter i stil think he's very very good looking.

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

^ I felt the same way. At first I didn't like Eric's short hair, I preferred it longer. Now, I like it. He looks great either way but now I've become use to him with short hair.

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Adam is so hot no matter what his hair looks like!! I'm used to his short hair now all though I didn't really like it at fist ! I just loved his hair in season 4!!! :D

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'm not sure if I'm the minority here but I still don't like the short hair. :lol: I'm sorry, I just don't see the purpose of having hardly any hair when his has always been quite complimentary to him.

Although, the stubble in every episode is growing on me. :devil: I wonder if they've made it that way to show that he's matured over the seasons?

9. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I'm a fan of short haired Eric. A little stubble is nice too. I think there was a point when he did have hair that I liked him, and of course, the guy is naturally handsome anyways, but the nearly shaved head is how I like him best.

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I just read that Adam will be in Tyler Perry's new movie.

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Finally finally finally! Everytime I watch Tyler's movies I always say that Adam has to be in one! Man an ultimate high for Adam to be in one of his movies! Yes, tell me more!

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

This is all I know so far:
    Adam has joined the cast of Tyler Perry's new movie "I Can Do Bad All by Myself," which is an adaptation of one of Tyler's early plays. Mary J Blige and Gladys Knight also feature. The movie is due for release on September 11th (in theatres).

Adam will play the character of Juan and it's currently filming in Atlanta.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks so much for the info :thumbsup:.

How can he be currently filming in Atlanta and still be doing Miami? :confused: I mean, I'm pretty sure the season finale has not been filmed yet so they are still doing episodes. Or is it that the movie already started filming in Atlanta? Maybe Adam's part is shot later...

14. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah i don't get that:confused: I'm thinking maybe his part is gonna be shot later. 'Cause common they have to give him time to film Miami. Well anyway I think the movie started filming but not him. . . . . that's cool that his gonna do a movie. I'm proud of Adam:)

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yesssssssssssss :D:D :beer:
    Thank for the info :bolian:

Hmm... I think in that radio interview with Emily, she said she was going to North Carolina in ends of March [or something], I think, so the filming of CSI:M will end soon, so maybe he will start filming in that time. But that's just me :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.