Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you guys remember this one but I sure love this one :devil:

Adam28.jpg

Lemme try again... When the heck was this???!!!!

NOW I remember Adam! I'd forgotten he was on Roswell. It's funny. i absolutely hated his character on that series, for the simple fact he took Isabel away and the fact that they "fell in love" or whatever over the summer hiatus when Alex was dead.

JLo10131121, you have up to 24 hours to edit your posts. Please try to avoid double posting per forum guidelines Here Thanks! :)

Well I have to admit that you know, it's a new week, so I was hoping maybe someone put new pictures for a good start of the week.;)
I don't like Mondays especially when there's no new episode, but a picture or two of Adam would be ok to make the waitng more bearable. And you guys did such a great job of posting so amzing photos.

Wow! :drool: That is a great picture of Adam!
Thanks for sharing :D
Of course, if you feel like adding more, I'm sure no one would mind... :p

Ask and you shall recieve! :D

This is one of my favorites...
[url="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/JJrules48/Adamresized.jpg]Image[/url]

Yum, thanks Moll!!! That indeed is a sexy pic for a fully clothed Adam! I mean, what more can one ask for? The I-want-to-run-my-hands-thru-your hair with the sexy lop-sided grin and I'm-lost-in-your-brown eyes along with the scruffy look says it all!!! I can stare at this pic for quite a while....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Moll1348 thank you so much for this picture.:thumbsup:

It's always so nice to look at those great photos.:)
I have to say it's a good start of the week.;)

I think that Adam is just plain beautiful! I am 34 years old and drool over him like a teenager! He's going to be in two movies coming up called "Kiss of Chaos" and "Let the Game Begin". Yeah Adam!!!!

I think that Adam is just plain beautiful! I am 34 years old and drool over him like a teenager! He's going to be in two movies coming up called "Kiss of Chaos" and "Let the Game Begin". Yeah Adam!!!!

I agree with you. He is so much fun to look at. No one understands why I can spend hours on end just staring at him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back