Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric fans turn on the a/c or open some windows-Monday night episode's gonna get u hot all over..Eric is going shirtless again and it's a marvelous sight to behold...he should start every episode with Eric starts his day like this...hmmm yummy...can't wait 24hrs now...

Ah yes...anytime you can see him without a shirt on it's a really good day for me. :drool: It's like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one. :thumbsup:

I would like to thank the writers for coming up with that fabulous idea yet again and Adam...for looking so damn sexy :drool:

I second you thanking the writers for a shirtless Eric scene! YES!! :drool: That has just made my week -- hell, month!
On the movie, I may be in the minority, but I absolutely hate Tyler Perry movies! I don't care popular they are, they are just too stereotypical for my taste. For Adam's sake, I hope the Perry has evolved into a better story writer and director.

^You sound just like my father. He absolutely hates Tyler Perry, and I don't really care for him. I've only seen Family Reunion, and while that was a very beautiful movie, I don't really care to see another one except this one with Adam...maybe...it depends on how many scenes he's in. :p

Eric fans turn on the a/c or open some windows-Monday night episode's gonna get u hot all over..Eric is going shirtless again and it's a marvelous sight to behold...he should start every episode with Eric starts his day like this...hmmm yummy...can't wait 24hrs now...

Ah yes...anytime you can see him without a shirt on it's a really good day for me. :drool: It's like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one. :thumbsup:

I would like to thank the writers for coming up with that fabulous idea yet again and Adam...for looking so damn sexy :drool:

I completly agree with you, shirtless Eric is a great start of the week. I think the writers really pamper us this season;).
So I definitely join to your thanks for them.:thumbsup:
Thus thank you so much guys and we're waiting for more.;)

Anyone else out there share a birthday with Adam or do I have the pleasure of being the only one? Thursday April 2nd is the big day folks although he is a year younger than me-oh well I guess he can be my boytoy-lol. Can't wait for tonights episode, a shirtless Adam is always a wonderful sight to behold:drool::drool::drool:

Anyone else out there share a birthday with Adam or do I have the pleasure of being the only one? Thursday April 2nd is the big day folks although he is a year younger than me-oh well I guess he can be my boytoy-lol. Can't wait for tonights episode, a shirtless Adam is always a wonderful sight to behold:drool::drool::drool:
Although I was born in April, unfortunately not 2nd. So I suppose you're the only one here having the pleasure of being born at the same day as Adam.
But you know you're definitely not the only one who would like to have him as a personal boytoy, though I'm younger then him I wouldn't mind it even though for just one day:lol:.

Although I was born in April, unfortunately not 2nd. So I suppose you're the only one here having the pleasure of being born at the same day as Adam.
But you know you're definitely not the only one who would like to have him as a personal boytoy, though I'm younger then him I wouldn't mind it even though for just one day:lol:.

Unfortunately Adam's birthday is the week after mine. Lucky you scottylass...but I wouldn't mind having him as my boytoy either, he is only 5 years older than me. :lol:

Eric was intense last night :eek:. The only time he smiled was when he was with Cal in the bathroom and when the security guard said "your boss said the same thing".

Shirtless Adam was even on longer than what the clip showed. Lots of happy fans out there :lol:.

Unfortunately Adam's birthday is the week after mine. Lucky you scottylass...but I wouldn't mind having him as my boytoy either, he is only 5 years older than me. :lol:

Well then it looks like we're exactly the same age. As for the boytoy I guess we're not the only ones who would want it. ;)
But still that could be really amazing birthday present:lol:.
Unfortunately I think all we can count on is shirtless Eric on the show.

Well then it looks like we're exactly the same age. As for the boytoy I guess we're not the only ones who would want it. ;)
But still that could be really amazing birthday present:lol:.
Unfortunately I think all we can count on is shirtless Eric on the show.

Trust me Monica, that was an awesome birthday present in itself. Seeing him in the shower and in a towel...I was in heaven.

You and I are the same age, and we have the same name, how cool is that. :lol:

[/quote]Seeing him in the shower and in a towel...I was in heaven [/quote]
OMG, I spend my whole day staring at this 2 pics , I just can't avoid, it's too much to stop staring !!
Image1

That towel is drooping a little low :devil: he's so damn HOT :drool::drool:

Image2
That bare chest hmm ... all wet , GOSH :drool::drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me Monica, that was an awesome birthday present in itself. Seeing him in the shower and in a towel...I was in heaven.

You and I are the same age, and we have the same name, how cool is that. :lol:

Well I guess I should consider it as my early birthday present too.;)

And yes it's pretty amazing, that we are not only the same age, but we have exactly the same name. What a wonderful coincidence. And we live in two so different places. I agree that's cool:thumbsup:.

Me watching the shower scene while my fiance was in the room: *pained silence*
Me watching the shower scene when my fiance leaves to run an errand: *sucks in breath* "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn!" :lol:
That's such a beautiful man.

Me watching the shower scene while my fiance was in the room: *pained silence*
Me watching the shower scene when my fiance leaves to run an errand: *sucks in breath* "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn!" :lol:
That's such a beautiful man.

:guffaw:This really made me laugh :guffaw: I think there are a lot of gals out there who totally understand you!!!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back