Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all can imagine the mood I'm in right now :lol:
Thanks for the Pictures... they just made me feel better after softball practice and that takes a lot! :drool::devil::drool:

I think we need to see Eric in wet suits more now don't ya think? :devil::devil:

^ It's because he's so hot. It just evaporates as soon as he steps out of the water. :rolleyes:

... This is my first post in this thread. xD

I had no idea that there was a wet suit scene last night and I posted that 1 hour before the show. :lol: You can imagine my shock that I actually got it :lol::devil::drool:
*to celling* thank you.

Hey guys! I haven't been in here in a while either, but I wanted to remind everyone about the fan project (stares at banner). If anyone's going to participate, I know it'll be the folks in this thread, and I didn't want anyone to be left out. There's still time!!

And my two cents: I'm a big fan of the buzzed off hair and the undershirts he wears now. Undershirts are sexy, first of all, and secondly he's not Mr. Nipples anymore :lol:

Of course, he used to smile a lot more pre-shooting, and I miss that big fabulous goofy grin. I wonder if we can start a petition to bring it back...

Edit: "hottie with the body" = best. caption. ever. :D

Last edited:
I have to admit, I am a little amazed he's back in the water now, cuz, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't at least part of the bullet like, lodged in his head? o_O

From everything I learned in preparation for my own SCUBA certification, that could be a potential problem under too much water... Ouch...

I have to admit, I am a little amazed he's back in the water now, cuz, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't at least part of the bullet like, lodged in his head? o_O

From everything I learned in preparation for my own SCUBA certification, that could be a potential problem under too much water... Ouch...
Thats a very good point. I never even thought of that. But after a head injury, going deep under water especially so soon, would not be good for you at all. All the pressure, like you said; Ouch!

An a different note: I liked his semi-bald/buzzed hair look. It makes him look older and more manly. :devil:

You are exactly right! I am getting ready to get my certification, and I have had to get doctor's notes upon doctor's notes, and I only have titanium rods in my back. I know that with a bullet in the head he would not be diving yet.

I have to say, I love Delko this season. He is more thoughtful and certainly more caring (not to mention really really hot). I do like his hair a little longer though. Don't you just want to run your fingers through it? I know I do (LOL)!

Re: Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past

CSI_fan01 said:
HE IS HOT! Need I say more? haha

Not only is he hot but his personality is getting to be more appealing too. :)

Audrey2419 said:
I have to say, I love Delko this season. He is more thoughtful and certainly more caring (not to mention really really hot). I do like his hair a little longer though.

I loved the spikey hair from Innocent and was hoping to see it make a comeback but each season he seems to get less and less hair. :lol:

And I definitely agree, he's become more thoughtful and caring--I love the evolution that has taken place. He's quite dynamic now and it's always fun (at least for me) to watch him every week. Plus he also seems more 'grown up' and more of a leader. Definitely a contrast from the first season when he was still quite green.

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Thats a very good point. I never even thought of that. But after a head injury, going deep under water especially so soon, would not be good for you at all. All the pressure, like you said; Ouch!

Would he be okay if he wasn't that deep? If it's only 10-20 feet, maybe the pressure wouldn't cause too much harm to him. Maybe he's only investigating in shallower areas rather than way out in the ocean. I'm not an expert on the medical aspect so don't quote me on it.

Would he be okay if he wasn't that deep? If it's only 10-20 feet, maybe the pressure wouldn't cause too much harm to him. Maybe he's only investigating in shallower areas rather than way out in the ocean. I'm not an expert on the medical aspect so don't quote me on it.
I really dont know for sure :lol: But I remember reading somewhere that 12 feet underwater is where the pressure can be felt. Im definitely not an expert either..far from it. :lol:

I loved the spikey hair from Innocentand was hoping to see it make a comeback but each season he seems to get less and less hair. :lol:
AHH! The hedgehog *hides* Adam is really hot but that hair...I just want to get some hedge clippers and go at it.

I really dont know for sure :lol: But I remember reading somewhere that 12 feet underwater is where the pressure can be felt. Im definitely not an expert either..far from it. :lol:

Yeah, I think he would really only be okay down to about... 10 feet, or so... My first open-water dive, I had a little trouble getting my ears equalized at first, at only about 10 or 15 feet... I was fine after that, but still... :sweatdrop:

I loved the spikey hair from Innocent and was hoping to see it make a comeback but each season he seems to get less and less hair. :lol:
AHH! The hedgehog *hides* Adam is really hot but that hair...I just want to get some hedge clippers and go at it.
Hedgehog?? :cracks up: Oo-kay... I just felt sorry for Adam when he had that spiky hair, cuz I remember hearing that the hairstylists had to go at his hair for a couple hours straight with a straightening iron, just to get it to do that! XD Poor guy... :lol:

Also... Here's the latest Delko fanpoem! Drool towels, anyone??? :lol:

Yaay, it includes my favorite wetsuit pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back