A NY Smex Story: Loosing Faith on Love

Title for Cont'd Thread Story -A NY Smex Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once Mac got back to the room, he was carrying Mackenzie and Michael.

"Okay, little one's, this is this your new baby sister Madison", said Mac to the twins.

Still to young to understand, the twins just giggled and stretched their arms out towards mommy.

"Mamma, called Michael. "Mama, mama, mama".

"Here Mac, you take Madison, and give me Mackenzie and Michael".

As Mac held Madison, she balled up her little fist right on daddy's heart.

"Thanks again Daddy, for bringing your daughter into the world". "I think we should let the Crime Lab know, that you have the makings of a Midwife", laughed Stella.

"No thanks love, I'll pass on that". "Unless it's one of ours".

As Mac kissed Stella passionatly on the lips, Flack, Caroline, Danny, Lindsay, and DJ walked in.

"Now that's what got you here in the first place, said Danny".

"Now there's a beautiful family" , said Flack as he seen them all sitting together on the bed.

"That's for sure, said Lindsay pulling out her Camera, A Kodak moment please", as she snapped the picture.

"Okay Mac, pass the baby said Flack.

"You want to hold Madison"? "I didn't think you'd.... oh never mind, said Danny.

Flack took Madison into his arms and looked into her tiny face.

"Look at her, she looks like Mac, what is it with the Taylor babies, they always come out with that "Macpout".

"It's my signature trade mark, It shows my children are 100% Taylor made", laughed Mac.

"Very funny"!!! said Stella. "How are you feeling Caroline"? asked Stella.

"Much better, It's great to be back". "Thanks to Flack and Dany's quick thinking".

Flack handed the baby back too Mac and took Caroline by the hand as he said.....

"caroline, I always dreamed that this would be done in front of family", but this is as close to family as we'll get".

Getting down on one knee, Flack pulled a small ring out of his pocket and said....

"Caroline"! "Would you marry me"?

Caroline looked at Flack, and said....

"Yes Flack, I'll marry you".

"Well then said Mac, Looks like we have two things too celebrate". "Welcome to the family Caroline".

"Thank-you said Caroline, with tears in her eyes, as Flack held her close.

"Awww!!! said Lindsay, this is wonderful, I guess in the future, we can expect a child"?

"SHhh!!! "You don't want to scare them", said Stella.

Mac and Danny laughed, while Flack and Caroline looked shock.

"That was a joke Caroline, you'll get use to us", said Mac.

Poor Caroline, Flack was going to have to explain the Taylor humor to her one day.

Meanwhile....

Daany and Lindsay told Mac and Stella they'd see them later, because DJ needed his nap.

"Hold on Lindsay" , said Mac.

Getting up with Madison, he walked over to the chair and grabbed up DJ's present.

"Don't forget this, said Mac. "Stella and I think he'll love it".

"Aww, thanks guy's" , said Lindsay.

"I think we'll head out to Mac, Stella and Madison need rest", said Flack.

"Okay than, I'll see you later", bye".

After everyone had left, Mac went back into bed with Stella and the kids.

"Tired sweetheart"? asked Mac.

"Just a little", "Mac"!! what are you up too"?

"Nothing love, just getting comfy".

"I've heard that before, Mac Taylor, get out of my bed", laughed Stella.

"Aww come on love, I just want to hold you".

"Yeah"!! and I'm the Easter bunny". "Take the twins home Taylor, and don't forget to hide Mr.Jolly before you walk out of here".

Getting up, Mac kissed Madison and handed her to Stella. Grabbing the twins up in his arms, they giggled...

"Dada, dada, daaada".

"That's right my babies, now let's get you home for a nap". "I'll see you in the morning sweetheart, to bring you both home".

Meanwhile....

Danny, Lindsay and DJ had just gotten in the door, when the phone rang.

"Hello"! said Danny.

*CLICK*

"If I ever find out who's doing that, I'm gonna kill em".

"Kill who Danny"? asked Lindsay.

"The person that keeps calling and hanging up".

"I'm sure it's just a wrong number", said Lindsay.

"I hope you're right, because I'm about to hunt them down", laughed Danny.

"Oh my"!!! are we feeling frisky again", giggled Lindsay.

Danny knew he was getting hot, just from that "Danny, I want you look". Looking into her eyes, he said "RUN".

As Lindsay started running down the hall, Danny caught her and pushed her up against the wall, spreading her legs with his feet, he leaned into her.

"Now I've got you Linds", "I'll never let you go", said Danny as he ran his hand up her leg.

*Sighing* "Danny"? in a breathless whisper. "Love me now"......*sigh*

Tearing at her blouse, he ripped it off her body as he attacked her heated chest. Then picking her up, he carried her to bed.

Meanwhile......

Mac had returned home with the twins.

"Okay my sweeties, what does daddy's babies want for lunch"?

Sitting them in their highchairs, he cut them up some fresh fruit and small pieces of chicken.

"There you go loves, how's that Mackenzie"? "Good". "How about you Michael"? "Good".

*giggling* Auhhhh1!!!!!!!!, dadadad, Auhh!!!!!

"I know Mackenzie, that's a wonderful story you're sharing with daddy".

Once the twins were done eating, Mac put them down for their nap.

"Night love", said Mac to Mackenzie, "Daddy love's you". Stroking her head softly she closed her eyes and feel asleep with her daddy's touch.

"Hey Michael, come on Son, try and close your eyes, said Mac, as he stroked his sweet chubby face". "Daddy love's you Son, that's it close your eyes".

With both his children out and down for thier nap, Mac caught up on some needed sleep.

Meanwhile....

Flack and Caroline had just gotten home when the phone rang.

"Det.Flack"! *talking* "Yes, I'll be right there", bye".

"Listen love, I have to go, there's been a murder, I'll see you when I get home, "I love you".

"I love you too Flack", "Stay safe".

"I will love, don't worry about that".

Meanwhile....

Stella was just settling down after feeding Madison when her phone rang.

"Hello", said Stella.

"Is that my sexy hot mama", said the voice on the phone.

"You're insane, what am I going to do with you Mac"?

"You're not going to do nothing with me Bitch, It's what I'm going to do too you soon".

*CLICK*

Hanging up the phone Stella called Mac.

"MAC"!!! cried Stella, "I'm scared here, come take me home, now"?

"What's the matter love, calm down".

"Someone just called the phone to my room and threatened me".

"When sweetheart"?

"Just now Mac, I want to come home".

"Alright love, stay calm and I'll call your OBGYN to see if you can home".

"Hurry Mac, please hurry".

Mac knew Stella, didn't scare easy, but it was obvious to him, that it must have been one hell of a call if she was terrified. After speaking to OBGYN, he said it would be fine for her and the baby to go home.

Meanwhile.....

(Phone rings)

"Hello", said Caroline.

"Hi Caroline, is Flack there"?

"No he left on a call", he said he'd be back soon".

"Okay, I need a favour", could you come over and watch the twins for about half an hour, they're both sleeping, so they'll be no trouble".

"Sure, said Caroline. "Is everything okay"?

"No, but it will be, I need to pick up Stella, from the Hospital".

"Okay Mac, I'll be right there".

Meanwhile....

Stella was dressed and ready to leave.

"Come here Madison love", "Hey sweetie, how's mommy's girl".

As Stella was walking the room with Madison, in her arms, she heard the door to her room open.

"Mrs.Taylor"? "Are you in here"?

"Yes nurse, I'm right over here".

"I have some instructions for you to follow at home".

"Okay"!! "You can set them on the suitcase".

At that moment Mac walked in.

"Sweetheart"!! "You okay love", come here" , said Mac, as he hugged her and Madison in his arms.

"I want to go home now Mac", right now".

"Okay love, can you tell me what happened with the call please"?

"Someone phoned and said , "Is that you my sexy momma"? And I thought it was you so I said " You're insane , what am I going to do with you Mac". "then he said , "You're not going to do nothing to me BITCH", "It's what I'm going to do you soon".

"Christ Stella, no wonder you're upset love", "It's okay now, let's get you and Madison home".

Meanwhile....

Caroline was admiring the family photo's around the Taylor house. Never had she seen so many pictures of someone's children.

(Knock, knock)

As Caroline opened the door, Flack was standing there with flowers in his arms.

"Delivery for my beautiful girl", said Flack.

"How did you know I was here"?

"I talked to Mac, he said to head over here, that he needed to talk to me, about something to do with Stella".

"I know, he called me to come over and watch the children".

"Where are they sweetheart"? "Still napping"?

"Yeah"!! "I was just admiring all their family photo's, there are so many".

"I know, if you had any idea what the both of them had been through, you'd understand why, they love each other so much".

"Maybe one day, you can tell me"?

"Of course sweetheart", said Flack as he kissed her.

Mac and Stella were just coming in the door with Madison.

"Hey guy's", said Mac, so they'd know, they were being watched.

"Oh hey Mac"! "Hi Stella, how you feeling"?

"Better now I'm home", here Mac, give me Madison, I'll take her upstairs".

Once Stella got upstairs, she put Madison, in her new Bassinet.

"There you go love", said Stella, as she almost passed out when Mac came in.

"Stella"! "You okay sweetheart"? "what happended"?

"I just got dizzy for a moment, to much excitment I guess".

"Come on, lets get you into bed love".

Mac knew she had come home to soon, after having the baby, but what could he do"? He wasn't about to make her stay, if she didn't feel safe.

Meanwhile......

Danny nad Lindsay were playing Peek-a-Boo with DJ when the phone rang.

"I swear Linds, if it's the hang up guy, I'm going to scream".

Danny walked over and picked up the phone.

"Hello"! said Danny in anger. *Talking** "Linds"! "It's for you".

"Thanks Danny", Hello, said Lindsay.

"Watch for me, I'll be coming soon, to kill you".

"CLICK*

Lindsay's face went white as a sheet.

"Who was it Lindsay"? "I didn't recognize the voice". "Lindsay"! said Danny as she turned white like a sheet.

"Someone just threatened to kill me".

"What"? "when"?

"Just now, on the phone". "He said he was coming soon to kill me".

At that moment the phone rang again.

"Who the hell is this"? yelled Danny.

"It's Mac Danny, what the hell is wrong with you"?

"Someone keeps phoning here and hanging up. Then just a few minutes ago, the same guy called and threatened Lindsay".

"What did he say"? asked Mac.

"That he would be coming soon to kill her", "It freaked her out".

"It's funny you say that Danny, I just picked Stella up from the Hospital, she didn't feel safe there, due too a call she recieved".

"Do you think they are related, Mac"?

"I'm not sure Danny, I'll set up some taps on our phones, and then I'll send someone in the Department watch our wives".

"Okay Mac, "I'll talk to you soon".

Once Mac hung up the phone, he went to check on Stella and Madison.

Finding them both asleep, he dressed Mackenzie and Michael. Taking them downstairs, he got them both some juice and sat them in the playpen, as he thought about who, would want to hurt Stella and Lindsay.

Meanwhie....

Danny was still trying to get Lindsay to calm down.

"Calm down sweetheart, you'll be okay, I'm here with you love, don't worry".

"How can I not worry"? and who the hell would want to hurt Stella and I"?

"That's what we are trying to figure out love".

"Well you better to it quickly, because this guy sounded desprate, to get his hand on me".

Danny knew there was only one way to shut Lindsay up for a few minutes. So picking her up, he carried her to bed and loved her until she was lost in the ecstacy of his touch, and all was forgotten.

Meawhile......

Flack and Caroline had just got home when the phone rang.

"Hello"! said Caroline.

"Is this Caroline Davis"?

"It is , may I ask who you are"?

"I'm the one who's going to slice you three ways to sunday".

*CLICK*

"Who was it love"? asked Flack from the kitchen.

Not getting a response, he walked in and found Caroline in tears.

"What's the matter Caroline"? "Caroline"?

"Someone wants to kill me, they want to slice me up", she cried.

"Flack held her tight, as he picked up the phone to call Mac.

"Hello"!! said Mac.

"Mac, It's Flack, it seems Caroline just got a call too. The guy threatened to slice her up". "what the hell is going on Mac"?

"I'm not sure Flack, I think we need to get together with old case files, maybe we can find a clue as to who may want revenge".

"I'll call Danny and we'll head back over there".

"That's fine". "There is a pile of unsolved cases on my desk bring them with you's".

"You got it Mac, see you soon".

Once they hung up from each other, Flack called Danny.

"Hello"!! yelled Danny.

"Hey man, that's my ear", said Flack.

"Sorry about that". "What do you need Flack"?

"Caroline got a call from the same guy who's been threatening Lindsay and Stella". "Mac wants us to pick up his case files and meet him at his place".

"Okay, I'll get Lindsay and DJ ready". "See you in a bit".

Once Flack got the files from Mac's office, he and Caroline headed over to Mac's place.

(Knock, knock)

"Hey Mac, here are the files", said Flack as he and caroline walked in.

"Thanks, Danny and Lindsay should be here shortly".

"Where is Stella and Madison"? asked Flack as he picked up Michael, who gurggled and laughed as Don made funny faces.

"She's upstairs resting". "You keep making those faces at Michael, and your face will stay like that", laighed Mac.

Sitting down, Flack asked Mac to pass him Mackenzie. Once he had both of them on his knee, he started, bouncing them.

"Listen to them giggle, said Caroline, that deep gurggling laugh. "Look at them, how cute they are".

Seeing Don interact with the children, made her start to see him in a new light.

Meanwhile...

Danny and Lindsay were just getting ready to leave.

"Come on Lindsay, what's taking you so long"?

"I can't stop throwing up"?

"Is it your nerves love, or is it because you're scared"?

"Both I think, I'm sorry Danny, you go yourself, I'll stay home with DJ".

"You can't Lindsay, you have to come, I can't leave you alone". "You can rest at Mac and Stella's".

"Fine, give me a few minutes then".

Lindsay was sick, but not from nerves or being scared, but because she was pregnant again.

Meanwhile...

Peter Knacks, was setting up to make his next call. He knew he was smart to wait another year before he started killing again. Talking to himself he said....

"Leave it to the cops to get the wrong guy". "They thought they had the Serial Park Killer, but they were wrong, and to stupid to realize it".

Thinking back to that night, when they made the arrest, he remembered hearing the names of the CSI's Mac and Danny, and that cop named Flack . He also knew he could restart killing his female University students. But not before he had some fun with those CSI's , that Cop and their families.

A short time later......

Danny and Lindsay finally made it to Mac and Stella's, walking in he said...

"We're here Mac, let's get started", Lindsay's sick and I need to get her back home".

Mac looked at Lindsay, seen how pale she was, and ordered her to go lay down upstairs upstairs.

"Okay", said Mac, let's start with last years case files". "hopefully we'll come across something".

Two hours later and over 140 case files they could find nothing.

"Well this damn frusterating" , said Don. "Now what "?

Even Mac was stumped on where to look now.

"How about we take a break, and look over them again with fresh eyes", besides I need to check on Stella".d Don, how about we order out for some Chinese food, I'm starving".

"Sounds great to me" , said Danny, who went with Mac, so he could check on Lindsay.

When Mac walked in to the room, Stella was still sound asleep, but Madison was awake, wet and hungry. After Mac had her changed and cleaned up, he knew he'd have to wake up Stella to feed her.

"Sweetheart"!! called Mac, "wake up love, Madison is hungry".

Stella woke up and took Macdison from Mac, as she bared her breast, the baby latched right on and started suckling.

"Look at her go love, she's really hungry", said Mac as he kissed his wife and then Madison.

"Any luck with the case"? asked Stella.

"Not yet love, we've gone through 140 case files and nothing is showing up". "So we ordered out dinner, it should be here shortly, then we'll start the case files over again".

"Okay, I'll finish up with Madison, then I'll be down to help".

"Okay, sweetheart, see you in a bit, love you".

"I love you too Mac".

Back