"A La Cart" Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 30, 2007.

1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I can't wait for this episode either, just to see Nick and Greg action.

Nick and Sara having a thing???? Na, for years its been Sara either wanting, or having Grissom. Since she started there was something there, probably at that stage something unsaid like a thing a student has for their teacher....

Just that for Sara it actuarly happened, think that Gris, kinda got annoyed after the Hank thing.

But dear me Sara and Nick no no no lol.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I know Sofia was there, but who got to Sara first? Nick. Yes, Nick does have a thing for Sara. Maybe it good idea have a trangle for Nick/Sara/Grissom. Nick and Sara does flirt with each other a lot in the beginning.

Greg and Nick work together, this I got to see it.

I know Sara want Grissom for a years, but it didn't stop Sara to flirt with Nick and Hank the shanked.

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

true true.

i can see where some of you are coming from from not wanting snickers. if it was any other ship (sandles, swarrick... whatever) being involved in the triangle, i'd be pissed. but, you have to admit that nick and sara have ALOT of chemistry. and from nick's reaction to GSR, to him being all over Sara's case... it's showing something.

nick knows that sara's always had a thing for grissom. EVERYONE knows that. but... to use that as a defence? no, you can't do that. when you met someone you REALLY like, doesn't mean you're gonna be with them forever. and sara and grissom, didn't really seem like they start off as friends. they got right to the 'sara and grissom gonna get together' thing. a good relationship usualy (not saying ALWAYS) usually starts off as a really good friendship. Nick cares about sara.. ALOT. and definatly, starting off with this premiere and ALOT of adorable snickery moments, i really think something's gonna happne. maybe not this season, maybe after/if billy/grissom leaves, but i kinda think they are hinting something.

a la cart is looking really intersting!! i'm expecting some more stuff from Nick... haha!!

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HMMM, still ship chatting.. I want to see Grissom in a go-cart :lol: and all of them, how much fun they must have had, and the rest of the ep.. sounds good too!

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I just want to see the fun I have a feeling will be in this episode. I'm sick of ship talk.

6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Me too, me too! :lol:

But let me say this before, please. IMHO, I don't think there's going to be any triangle.

One of the reasons (there many others) is that Jorja is probably leaving the show in November. Do you remember this interview with CSI producer Jonathan Littman at the CBS party last July?. Now, all makes sense:

"The Sara-Grissom storyline is going to conclude. Don't take it in that definitive term. It's very smartly done". When asked to expand, Littman said the show writers were planning a "big storyline finish for Sara and Grissom". "It will play out for a few episodes".

Jonathan Littman interview

It sounds like they already know Jorja was leaving the show and she'd only be around for a few episodes. And from the promo and spoilers we have, it's like the scenario to drive Sara out is now in play. Maybe Ecklie will force them to make a decision, maybe we'll see Sara out of the department while she remains Grissom's main squeeze. That way, the GSR would remain intact.

That would be "smartly done", as Littman said in the CBS party interview. A triangle?. Not so much. In fact, I think that would be the last thing they'd do at this point.

Just my two cents.

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Well, i am not too surprised that Nick would be shown to be jealous and have feelings for sara...since George Eads is against GSR, I bet this was his idea...

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! George Eads is against it.. and is completely for Snickers. man.. loved his interview.

well... i'm not saying i want Snickers to happen in the few 5ish episodes! not at ALL!! that would be VERY stupid. maybe, if grissom leaves... sara comes back because there's not reason not to now. like.. at the end of season 8.

the team's all sitting in the breakroom, completely depressed that their supervisor and 'father' just left. As they all continue to sulk, you see a figure block the view of the team through the doorway. the camera then goes to the team, showing surprised and excited expression upon their faces. Nick's the first to stand up and say slowly, "Sara...". the camera then turns to so we can view the new and improved Sara Sidle. New hair, new make up, new clothes, and a smile plastered across her face, she says, "Hey you guys... i'm baaack."

AND THE SEASON ENDS!!!

haha!!!

but yeah, TPTB can't get around the fact that nick likes sara. from that episode.. there's not going back!

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

No offense, but you keep forgetting this is not the snickers thread :rolleyes:

Sorry, but that's not true. George is not against GSR.

"Eads is much more in favour of the subtle attraction between Sara and Grissom, which has played out over the duration of the show. "I've really enjoyed watching this crush-that's been really believable".

http://www.csifiles.com/interviews/george_eads.shtml

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

lol, i love George :D

Plus it would be bad continuity if Nick was supportive of gsr from last season...

11. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

This would be very similar to her first scene in the entire series! When she said "It's meeeeeeeeee" to Grissom, remember!

I find it cool, as long as there's a new series that follows Grissom alone.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I am presuming that this was missed so here we go.

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Am I on a snicker's thread?!?!?! Hahaha...I suppose we all dream for what we want. Doesn't hurt right? I'd have to say though...I don't see snicker's happening period. Anyone have any spoilers for the next epi?!?!?!

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Umm one, see the post above yours, and two I think if you want spoilers from episode #803 on you want to get those in the Spoiler lab, this is for # 802. If you are meaning for this ep "A La Cart", then my bad and moving on now. :D

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I too, agree!! Somehow, spoiler threads end up turning into the great SHIP debate, and personally, I am getting sick and tired of it too...isn't there special threads for that?

Anyway, I wonder what Ecklie is going to do, when he speaks to both Sara and Grissom. I wonder if he'll be going through the rest of the team, talking to each of them individually, like he did back in season 5, I believe, when he decided to spilt the team up.

:lol: every time I see the promo for 'A La Cart', makes me wanna go Go Cart-ing.