"A La Cart" Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I know, me too. There is a couple of Go Cart tracks near me. One really close to my workplace. Hmmm... :D

Yeah Ecklie might ask the others if they knew anything or saw anything about them together before.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Definitely looking forward to this episode! Cannot wait for the team + Ecklie's thoughts on GSR.

3. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

ditto kissme. do we know what occured at the dark restaraunt? good old fashioned 419? or what? and i love the headless go cart racer, it's great to get some gore in the show! freaks me momma out!

4. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Ecklie better not be the only token anti-GSR in the entire staff! Come on, Nick!

OK, enough said.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I kind of expect everyone to have a negative reaction toward the Grissom/Sara matter. Not because I dislike the ship but because as far as I know, at least Catherine and Nick have pointed out that they didn't think it was right to date a co-worker, and not only once. I expect TPTB to continue with that. And if they have been together for two years, it means it started not long after Weeping Willows. So I'd really like to see what Catherine thinks about it. Would be interesting.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Considering what he said to her in Weeping Willows, I hope Catherine kicks his ass.

7. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I can not help but agree. Grissom deserves an @ss chewing! He's has broken no telling how many departmental rules, and not to mention his own beliefs!!! :rolleyes: I just hope some tension flys around. It will create some good angst that is for sure!

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I just saw on MSNBC news this morning that there is a restaurant in San Fransisco called 'Dining in the dark' and diners eat in the dark, the waiter wear night vision goggles! I just thought I'd share because I thought it was cool that it was mentioned on the news when the same thing is on the show this week.

Customers say that it a great culinary experience and losing one sense enhances the others.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Interesting Wojo. I guess that is where they got the idea from.

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe it would have improved the taste of those Big Macs I ate yesterday.

11. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

The sad fact is that until the GSR plays out and gets "smartyly concluded" it will be a key part of any episode. As I mentioned on the last page, I would suspect that by about episode 6 or so we will see this thing played out and dead. But in the meantime, it is a dark cloud over the entire showing, raining on every case and every character. I agree with Mr Eads, this was much better when it was "secret crush" stuff. Played out like this, it turned CSI into a second rate soap, Grey's Scene Invetigations or something.

I think we will see in A La Cart a couple of characters coming to the front, stronger and less bothered by the ships, and getting the job done. I suspect those are the characters that will endure into season 9.

12. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

I thought that too, from the conversations they had in season One I felt the had been lovers before. I suspect while she was his student.. if he says nine years, I may have been right.
    She is talking about their current involvment, he is counting the first time and the years he fought it and pushed her away.

13. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

My god! If Grissom had a thing with Sara back when she was his student he´s broken protocol not once, but twice!

What a hypocrite Grissom´s been going on to the others-like Cath and Nick- how they shouldn´t date or get personally involved. Ecklie really should fire Grissom or at least demote him.

Apparently Grissom likes to abuse his position and that type of person should not be bossing others around.
    As a leader you should be a rolemodel too.

14. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

There is also a "dark" restaurant here in Montreal called "O Noir" with an interesting twist: All of the staff are blind. So for once, they get a little revenge in a sense on the rest of us.

Click Here To Read

*Edited: To unstretch the screen.*

15. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Maybe Sara is saying only two years to try to cover up the earlier lapse, so they don't look even worse to Eckley. Covering up is what these lovies do.
    Too bad what happened in SF is out of Eck's area. But he can use it to show major character flaws in Gil. Boy does he ever have them!
    LaSquisita