"A La Cart" Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

Please don't tell me that it's ot only Greggo and Nick that's on this Go-kart case but also Griss and tag-along Sara? If that's the case I won't be able to watch this - and I really wanted to!

I've gotten to the place that I need warning labels on episodes - now that is bad!

Raw_Alex said:
There is also a "dark" restaurant here in Montreal called "O Noir" with an interesting twist: All of the staff are blind. So for once, they get a little revenge in a sense on the rest of us.

Click Here To Read

Interesting... really.

After the episode, I'll decide if I'm willing to try :D

ETA: S_Bright, I'm pretty sure Grissom is on the karting case too. But not Sara.

*Edited: Link in quote To shorten screen*

S_Bright said:
Please don't tell me that it's ot only Greggo and Nick that's on this Go-kart case but also Griss and tag-along Sara? If that's the case I won't be able to watch this - and I really wanted to!

I've gotten to the place that I need warning labels on episodes - now that is bad!

LOL, I had kind of the same reaction when I saw the photo of the two of them together at the go kart track from this episode. Griss was OK, although the new hat sucks, but apparently Sara isn't going to miss a beat - so much for extended recovery time. And it looks as if she, not Catherine, will be the one running around with Ronnie. This doesn't look like a conclusion or wind-down to me, but I'm willing to let the writers try to surprise me.

What I don't get with that picture is how Sara's still in a cast 4 months after her injury? Or has CSI skipped the real-time concept. There were no bones sticking out what I could so the injury didn't seem like a compound fracture, more like a comminuted. The cast should be off in max. 10 weeks.

It's supposedly been 14 weeks now and she still has a full cast? I dont't get this? Has real-time been abandoned too?

lol can anyone else picture Eric and George jumping into the carts and bombing up and down the road on their breaks?! :lol:

as for eating in the dark... i'm not sure i'd go for that myself, being a veggie i like to know that what i'm eating hasn't ever had a heartbeat! :lol:

it does look as though it's going to be a fun episode, we need a fun episode after the past few, they've been so dark!

am totally eager to see how Ecklie is going to deal with the GSR, he looks a tad miffed in the promo that this has been going on behind his back for so long, and the fact it's with Sara too, ouch, he doesn't like Sara at all so it's going to be interesting to see what he does about it! i'm wondering if maybe he does come down pretty hard on them initially, simply because it's Sara.. well, we'll see i guess.

yeah Nick does look a little hurt about finding out about Sara and Grissom, whether it's in a "i thought i was in with a chance, but obviously not" way or a "i'm hurt she didn't trust me enough to tell me about it" way i don't know.

S_Bright said:
What I don't get with that picture is how Sara's still in a cast 4 months after her injury?
LOL I wondered about the same thing. And it's not just the cast, also the tapes on her face. :lol:

Given the shots of Ecklie in the previews and his confronting Grissom and Sara, it looks like some $#!+ will hit the fan all right...

EricaSJ said:

LOL I wondered about the same thing. And it's not just the cast, also the tapes on her face. :lol:

And she is at work (according to the ID o her belt) - in the field with the arm in a cast? As a CSI? This is just too much to me, no can do. Gotta wait till see if things pick up in November. Overkill in looking for sympathy never worked on me.

I don't think Sara is on the case, she may be just in the lab to talk to Ecklie. The Go-cart is Nick & Greg's case and Grissom has a hand in it too but not Sara.

I hope that picture of her and Grissom at the go kart track laughing with Grissom giving a "thumbs up" is just an out-take, and not part of the episode.

I understand that until this situation is resolved, that the whole Grissom/ Sara thing will be a part of the storyline, but I just feel that its overshadowing the rest of the show...but that again, is just my opinion. I hope that in the coming weeks they slowly work away from it and get back to what the show was originally built on, starting with this upcoming episode, "A La Cart"!

Drumchik said:
Considering what he said to her in Weeping Willows, I hope Catherine kicks his ass.

LOL, i want to see a slap!! Yeah, I have pretty much lost all respect for the new and improved grissom.

I hope Grissom and sara are not working together this week...urgggg they worked every case last season, it is getting annoying.

FoxRox said:
My god! If Grissom had a thing with Sara back when she was his student he´s broken protocol not once, but twice!

What a hypocrite Grissom´s been going on to the others-like Cath and Nick- how they shouldn´t date or get personally involved. Ecklie really should fire Grissom or at least demote him.

Apparently Grissom likes to abuse his position and that type of person should not be bossing others around.
As a leader you should be a rolemodel too.
technically, he was giving a seminar, so it's not really a "teacher/student" thing... i don't think. my mom thinks she wouldn't have technically been her teacher at school...so it should be okay ethically.
i'm still looking for them to have already worked something out secretive like w/ him being her supervisor, but i don't think it's going to happy. s**t is going to hit the fan...
and what pictures are you guys talking about w/ sara at the go kart track?

i think the scene where sara is being interviewed may be a flashback?? or maybe it's not that long after the premiere. do we know for sure the timeline of this episode in regards to her abduction?

xfcanadian said:
Drumchik said:
Considering what he said to her in Weeping Willows, I hope Catherine kicks his ass.

LOL, i want to see a slap!! Yeah, I have pretty much lost all respect for the new and improved grissom.

I hope Grissom and sara are not working together this week...urgggg they worked every case last season, it is getting annoying.

I don't think Cath will slap him. If I were her, I might give Grissom the silent treatment (now that Sara is OK, of course) until I had gotten over it. It's got to do something damaging to the Gil/Cath relationship, no matter how it turns out, but maybe they'll talk it out some way. I don't think the guys will care as much, although if one of them had a secret crush on Sara, he might react the same way.

The picture with Sara and Gil at the go-kart track is in the Spoiler Pictures thread.

thanks, i found it on jf.net. that shot of the new girl was released earlier, they just cut jorja off. sneaky lil devils.

i do think cath will have a problem with it, and probably nicky, not warrick and greg though. greg'll probly joke around about him not being good enough or something!

Back