8x06 - 'Dude Where's my Groom' **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

AR said he would be listed on the credits for the rest of the season even if he is not in the episode.
I also know that in this episode Eddie will be working mostly with Calleigh, Ryan will be working with the new ME out on the scene, and Tripp and H will be working together. I have not heard if Natalia will be in this episode or not as she was not in the trailer nor did I see her when they were filming this episode.

Apparently AR was wrong b/c he wasn't in the credits for tonight's ep! Omar has been added right before Eddie in the credits....they cut to Jon right after Emily. :(

This sucks! ;)

AR said he would be listed on the credits for the rest of the season even if he is not in the episode.
I also know that in this episode Eddie will be working mostly with Calleigh, Ryan will be working with the new ME out on the scene, and Tripp and H will be working together. I have not heard if Natalia will be in this episode or not as she was not in the trailer nor did I see her when they were filming this episode.

Apparently AR was wrong b/c he wasn't in the credits for tonight's ep! Omar has been added right before Eddie in the credits....they cut to Jon right after Emily. :(

This sucks! ;)

Maybe he'll be like Darryl on Charmed and they'll put him in the opening with the theme song from now on only for the episodes he's on rather than all season long.

I totally agree with you!! I miss the old Ryan. Not that his character has changed that much, but it's changes I notice that bother me!

I miss how was in episodes like "Shootout". How he called H and asked H to do something to help that baby like the nanny wanted. But, the writing of Ryan is not the only one the writers are having trouble with this season.

I hated the way Eric was written in one scene in his last episode. Yes, Eric can be a tiny bit of a hothead at times (a lot of the guys I know are like that lol), but he would never act like that with someone who wasn't a suspect (the way he was acting toward that woman). It just wasn't like him at all.

By the way, I saw your new screen name and was a bit confused at first because I recognized the avatar, but not the screen name. Took me a bit to actually notice that you had your old screenname in your sig. :lol:

Last edited:
I know.. when I saw that my heart dropped. I am so so sad. It's like this makes it official. ;( I can't believe they took him out. I just can't believe any of this. I thought he was going to be in like 10 episodes.. he's only been in like 3. WTF??? I'm so distraught right now. The only reason I'm watching is to see if they mention Eric. AHHHHHHH!

I know.. when I saw that my heart dropped. I am so so sad. It's like this makes it official. ;( I can't believe they took him out. I just can't believe any of this. I thought he was going to be in like 10 episodes.. he's only been in like 3. WTF??? I'm so distraught right now. The only reason I'm watching is to see if they mention Eric. AHHHHHHH!

He is supposed to be in ten episodes, but they are going to spread them out throughout the season I believe. I think he might be in another ep around the latter part of this year or early next year, not really sure... with the holiday breaks and all, there's no telling when his other eps will actually air.

Yea I guess so.. I mean that's better than nothing. But it makes me wonder what episodes and when? Plus are he and Calleigh still together? And how's that gonna go? AHHHH I'm just so upset right now.

Yea I guess so.. I mean that's better than nothing. But it makes me wonder what episodes and when? Plus are he and Calleigh still together? And how's that gonna go? AHHHH I'm just so upset right now.

I think there's some info in the spoiler thread about his next episode. As for the relationship, I get the feeling that the writers aren't yet sure what to do with that storyline with Adam leaving and all, so they're just leaving it as a cliffhanger until they can decide what to do about it. That's my impression anyway.

I'm boycotting the episode at this point. I may boycott the whole show if they keep this crap up. I don't know if they need new writers or if its the producers/cbs dictating to them how to write the characters. Whomever is behind it is being HIGHLY disrespectful to Ryan/Jon and his fans.
The exchange between Ryan and the ME was nothing at all.I didn't think Ryan came off looking bad. The ME is very by the book and didn't like Ryan asking for some evidence.Ryan accused him of being territorial,the ME said Ryan was snarky,that's it.

Last edited:
I like the episode enough though I hated hated the scene with the M.E. the guy was acting a bit like a jerk IMO.

The episode reminded me of the Hangover I believe that was what they were going for though so it makes sense. I didn't have any idea who committed the crime until the end so at least for me the episode wasn't predictable at all and I love episodes where I don't figure out who did it until the end. Episodes can keep me more interested that way. Bride's dad kidnapped the groom didn't see that coming.

I liked the scene with the scene with Ryan and Walter in the lab. The laugh was adorable just loved that. :adore:

"Dimples" :guffaw: That was just so hilarious I don't know what made me find that funny, but I just had to laugh. I'm way too easily amused. :p

The exchange between Ryan and the ME was nothing at all.I didn't think he came off looking bad. The ME is very by the book and didn't like Ryan asking for some evidence.Ryan accused him of being territorial,the ME said Ryan was snarky,that's it.

I like the episode enough though I hated hated the scene with the M.E. the guy was acting a bit like a jerk IMO.

Okay. Well, sounds like Tom was the one in the wrong then. Why would he try to deny giving evidence to a CSI? That makes no sense. They need the evidence if they're going to find out who did the crime. I just don't get that.

The exchange between Ryan and the ME was nothing at all.I didn't think he came off looking bad. The ME is very by the book and didn't like Ryan asking for some evidence.Ryan accused him of being territorial,the ME said Ryan was snarky,that's it.

Okay. Well, sounds like Tom was the one in the wrong then. Why would he try to deny giving evidence to a CSI? That makes no sense. They need the evidence if they're going to find out who did the crime. I just don't get that.

Yeah I personally thought Tom was being a jerk like I said, and if all he was going to do was turn it in anyway what was the big deal with letting Ryan have it in the first place? Really starting to dislike Tom now.

The evidence was on the body,and as far as Tom was concerned,if it's on the body it was his and that's the reason for the territorial remark by Ryan. Ryan did find some of the same evidence later in the limo.

What's going on lately with these episode threads? Doesn't seem the same anymore... like there's not nearly as many comments as there used to be. Last season, I'd have like two or three pages (sometimes more) of comments to read through at ten o'clock. :lol: This thread only has two pages in total overall. :lol:

Maybe people are busy with RL and then you got some episodes that are still being discussed weeks after they are too. I love posting my opinions of episodes, but I read into things differently they most people do with scenes and stuff. So I'm sometimes reluctant to go on with my views on things, doesn't always stop me from posting though. :thumbsup:

It's not just Miami though. It's happening with the other two shows as well. I'm just wondering if people are starting to lose interest in the whole forensics shows genre altogether. :lol:

I hope not I love this stuff, mostly cause I'm aiming for a Forensic major. Actually I was interested in it before I got into any of the CSI shows. I hope its not a sign of the shows going downhill though. I don't want any of them to get canceled espically not Miami and LV. I officailly don't watch NY anymore I lost interest in it.

Back