Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

Do you mean Mike? :rolleyes:
He's been there since Day 1 hmmmm I don't think so. :rolleyes:

Oh god Gardner the VP, don't trust the weasel. :mad: He's the one that talked Logan into bringing out the National guards in LA. That's going to be his mess, of course, Logan will get the blame if it goes wrong. Serves Logan right. :devil:

How about Martha? :eek: :eek: :eek: Would she or could she????

--------------------------
Ggbanner.jpg

I just think she would be smart enough to do something like this. What about that guy that Marth flirted with for few seconds after she wouldn't talk to Logan?

HCfanforlife1982 said:
I just think she would be smart enough to do something like this. What about that guy that Marth flirted with for few seconds after she wouldn't talk to Logan?

Aaron P.

No way!! :eek:
I refuse to believe Aaron would be a mole. :eek: He's been at the White House since Reagan's second term. :)

------------------------
RearviewpicGg.jpg

Then it has to be the Vice Presdent casue I have run out of people in the white house unless it is the first lady's go to girl. lol.

WP~ I read somewhere that the only two people who are actually contracted to the show are Kiefer Sutherland and Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe), so anyone else is fair game.

Good old Aaron P. (aka Sheriff Mobley, y'all!) I love him. I think him and Martha would make the subject of a beautiful epic film, ala Doctor Zhivago. Anyway.

I think the mole is definitely the VP. He's clearly an evil, evil, evil man. And in Monday's episode, when Wayne Palmer was driving to the retreat to meet with Aaron, who was alerted? Gardner. And as soon as Wayne was cleared through the gates he had someone after him. Now I wonder who ordered THAT hit.......

Here's some speculation for you. Kind of spoilerish, but not so much, because it's really just my active imagination. IMDB says that dude who plays David Palmer is in a bunch of episodes toward the end of the season. I suppose this could be flashbacks/voice recordings/etc, but I prefer to believe that Palmer's still alive and his death was faked. Could that be what Wayne was bringing to Aaron? News of a cover-up? Just my two cents.

That would be great but the guy that plays Plamer is on his own show called the Unit that is a big hit. I don't see him coming back to 24 anytime soon. I really would love it if Tony and Michelle's deaths were fake.

I found this info on the tv guide website (read at your own risk)

Question: Please tell me Audrey is not a traitor on 24! I can't handle too many more surprises like that! Answer: I'm 90 percent certain Audrey is not a traitor. Her father, however, is another story. :eek:

ziggystarduzt said:
WP~ I read somewhere that the only two people who are actually contracted to the show are Kiefer Sutherland and Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe), so anyone else is fair game.

Oh really. :eek:

Please I hope Logan isn't back next season. :lol:

As for Palmer, Dennis mention that he wasn't happy about being killed off the show. :( Oh well, what's done is done.

----------------------------
Mindy.jpg

I think Martha should usurp Logan as president and rule the whole world with Aaron by her side! Mwahahaha!

I just hope they don't kill audrey off. I love her with Jack and I think Chloe is just jelous of her and the fact that she has Jack's attion and not Chloe. I think that they need to make Chloe the moll or kill her off.

I love Chloe. She rules. And she's the only one other than Kiefer, so sorry but she's gonna be there for a while.

Does anyone know of a good 24 clips site? My friend wants to make a music video and she has been searching for season 4 clips and can't find any. If you have a good website you can PM it to me. Thanks!! :D

HCfanforlife1982 said:
I just hope they don't kill audrey off. I love her with Jack and I think Chloe is just jelous of her and the fact that she has Jack's attion and not Chloe. I think that they need to make Chloe the moll or kill her off.

Entertainment Weekly seems to thinks she will be the next to go because she is going to be on another tv show.

I hope she's next. I can't stand her and Jack together. I'm not so sure that Chloe is jealous of her. She knew Jack was still alive when Audrey didn't. I think Jack may be a little pissed at Audrey when he finds out she may not be as trustworthy as he thinks she is.

They think Audrey's the next to go? What other show is she on?
And I totally agree with you. I think Audrey is irritating and whiny.

Back