Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

some information bout Jack :D *hope nobody posted this in here if so ignore this post*

Strippers tip Jack Bauer

It is a known fact that when Time magazine awards "The Man of Year*", there is fine print on the bottom of the cover that says, " *besides Jack Bauer."

If you run away from Jack Bauer, you're just gonna die tired.

There are a few phrases that Jack Bauer can utter to you that mean death. They are "You have to trust me" and "You are the only one who can do this." While death isn't instant, it is inevitable.

Jack Bauer found out they were making a 24 video game, and killed the makers. No one plays Jack Bauer.

If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

When Jack Bauer was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.

Jack Bauer removed the "Escape" button from his keyboard. Jack Bauer never needs to escape.

Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.

There are no such thing as lesbians, just women who never met Jack Bauer.

Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.

If Jack Bauer misspells a word, your dictionary is wrong.

Guns dont kill people, Jack Bauer kills people.

If Jack Bauer was gay, his name would be Chuck Norris.

Jack Bauers calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer.

If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says its beef. Then it's f**king beef.

Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.

When someone asks him how his day is going, Jack replies, "Previously, on 24..."

Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.

Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that pussy went to the hospital first.

The Black Eyed Peas were just The Peas until Jack Bauer heard their music.

There is the right way, the wrong way, and the Jack Bauer way. It's basically the right way but faster and more deaths.

Kim Bauer was an accident. Not even the pill can stop Jack Bauer.

you're holding a gun to Jack Bauer's head, don't count to three before you shoot. Count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.

My parents told my little brother and I that Jack Bauer was "just a television character". We are now orphans

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

Every mathematical inequality officially ends with "< Jack Bauer".

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness

Jack Bauer teaches a course at Harvard entitled: "Time Management: Making the Most Out Of Each Day."

Jack Bauer sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the f**k have you done with your life?

Sun Tzu once wrote, "If your enemy is weaker, conquer him. If he is stronger, join him. If he is Jack Bauer, you're f**king dead."

During the commercials, Jack Bauer calls the CSI detectives and solves their crimes.

thats all for now :D

^ Oh my f***ing goodness! I love you CSI_mania those were so hilarious!! :lol: I have got to show those to my friends they will be cracking up!

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Do you really think Tony is dead??? :eek: I mean it's only been a less than a minute when Jack held him. :rolleyes: He might still be alive. :eek:

I don't want to believe he is dead. I mean we didn't see him physically die yet right? So either I'm the eternal optomist or in complete denial but I think Tony is alive.

ETA: So apparently I'm in denial. I just found this on the TV guide website:
Question: OK, so we know the Hobbit made the ultimate sacrifice on Monday's 24, but did Tony die as well? Couldn't quite tell from the closing scene. — Jay

Ausiello: Yeah, Tony's toast. Carlos Bernard confirms it himself in the new issue of TV Guide, saying, “Creatively, the writers have done all they could do with Tony.”

Poor Tony! :(

LoneWolf13 said:

ETA: So apparently I'm in denial. I just found this on the TV guide website:
Question: OK, so we know the Hobbit made the ultimate sacrifice on Monday's 24, but did Tony die as well? Couldn't quite tell from the closing scene. — Jay

Ausiello: Yeah, Tony's toast. Carlos Bernard confirms it himself in the new issue of TV Guide, saying, “Creatively, the writers have done all they could do with Tony.”

Poor Tony! :(

Oh crap! :mad:

My cubby boy.
cryingsmiley.gif

They mention on Showbiz Tonight that "24" leads all television shows with killing off their cast. :rolleyes: Ain't that the truth. :D

bow.gif
Jack Bauer
bow.gif

-----------------------------
drama.jpg

Well, I was trying to avoid this thread because of what, 3 main character deaths within a 2 week period?

Ok, Tony and Jack were my fave characters. 24, as in the show, will now pay. :devil:

First Edgar, now Tony, why? :( This season is very good, but they're killing off the good characters. They should have killed Kim, I can't stand her.

Daisy said:
First Edgar, now Tony, why? :( This season is very good, but they're killing off the good characters. They should have killed Kim, I can't stand her.

True, but then that is why Kim will always surrive. It is no fun for them to kill off the characters (other then the bad guys) that we want to die. :rolleyes:

WTF. I don't watch season 5 yet, but I can't help but find out who got killed off and who did not.

Tony and Michelle were the core for the show to me. :(
Luckily Chloe is still there, but Tony and Michelle...it's the end of an era! Why couldn't they just have left the show happily together?

Gasp Audrey may have sold intel to a person linked with terrorists!!! :eek:
It looks like that what little of a relationship Jack and Audrey have together is going to die a painful death next week. That scene from next week in the interrogation room where Jack pins Audrey against a wall and holds her neck holy crap! :eek: Argh I can't wait (I can never wait but somehow I do :lol:)

Thank God. I can't stand Audrey. In my books, she's second only to Kim. Sorry. Wanna bet her motive for being evil is that Jack killed her husband?

You know who freaking rules? Chloe. Chloe is the man. I love her so much.

All in all, this was probably the most boring episode of the season for me. But I do love having my loathing of Audrey justified.

---------- 8:00pm - 9:00pm ------------ Season 5

Booohooo I'm gonna miss you Cubby boy. :(

RIP Tony.
cryingsmiley.gif

Ahhh Wayne Palmer. Nice to see him back. He's allowed passed the road block and then chased by another vehicle. :eek: Of course Wayne gets run off the road. He isn't hurt too badly and takes off. How did the bad guys know he was coming? :confused:
Boy, is he next to be killed off? :eek:
Run Wayne run!!

A whole set of new players. Names get kind of confusing but here goes . . .

Hal Gardner. The Vice President looks creepy and I don't trust him. Nope don't trust him. Now it's his turn to push Logan around. Talk about the blind leading the blind. Weasel. :mad:

Bierko, the man responsible for the chaos in California. Hee hee, Jack's next target. :lol: Go get him Jack!!!! :devil:

Stoller, a German intelligence working undercover in LA. Loved the deal he made with Jack. Exchanging the WET List for Collette. I like that gal. :D An independent contractor.
Stoller drives off thinking he's made a great exchange. Jack programs the memory card to self-destruct. :lol:
Yes, only Jack could pulled something off like that. What a genius!!!!
clapsmiley.gif
Did ya really that Jack would go through with it? :eek: Heck no!
clapsmiley.gif

OMG! Audrey accused of selling info to Collette. :eek:
Audrey is the last person I would expect to betray the government. What's strange is the fact that she gave Jack information on Collette. So how come the name didn't ring a bell to her? :confused: Hmmm is she being framed? :eek: If so, who's after her?

Wow! Once again a surprising twist at the end. Bravo!!!
clapsmiley.gif

---------------------------
HeroesYeah.jpg

Wow! :eek: :eek: What an episode last night! :eek:

[I'm gonna use WP_Rocks_My_World's words] Cubby boy! That beginning scene where they put the blanket over his face, aww!! *huggles Jack*

Jack is so good with manipulating the top guns. :lol: I don't like the lady that is trying to take over CTU. Nope, I like Buchanan:D

Audrey!! WTH!! Don't give intel that you shouldn't give! I like ya, but c'mon, don't be a blonde!:lol:

Weren't we supposed to see The Secretary of Defense again? Like 2 weeks ago? Ugh! I like William Devane's character. Love it. And seeing him with Audrey next week will add some spice to the show [not like we need it.]

My score for the episode : 10 / 10 :D

I can't believe that they killed Tony again. I really was hoping that him and Michelle would be on the show this season.

I don't believe for a moment that Audrey is helping the bad guys. I hope Jack realizes what he is doing before he loses her and may still cause I know I would be a little worried about being with him after he had his hand on my neck.

I can't wait for Audrey's dad to come back. I just hope that Jack doesn't do to much damage on Audrey because then her dad may kick his ass. lol.

I don't like that lady that is tring to take over the CTU either.

Jack is so good with manipulating the top guns. I don't like the lady that is trying to take over CTU. Nope, I like Buchanan:D

Weren't we supposed to see The Secretary of Defense again? Like 2 weeks ago? Ugh! I like William Devane's character. Love it. And seeing him with Audrey next week will add some spice to the show [not like we need it.

I think William D. is a nice addition to the cast. Enjoyed him last season. :D Please I hoped TPTB aren't going to kill him off too. :eek: Now I'm getting paranoid about the rest of the cast (EXCEPT JACK of course) getting killed off. :lol: :lol:

As for Karen, too early to tell if she's going to be a real pain-in-the-ass. :D
I remembered when Bill first came aboard, didn't like him. Since then, I've grown to trust him. :)

I'm in mourning for my Cubby Boy and "Cubby the cup" too.
cryingsmiley.gif

Each season I always look forward to Jack and Tony working together. Man what's going to happen next season? :eek:

I don't believe for a moment that Audrey is helping the bad guys. I hope Jack realizes what he is doing before he loses her and may still cause I know I would be a little worried about being with him after he had his hand on my neck.

I believe we have another mole in the White House. :eek: Any guess? :rolleyes:

----------------------------
TonyJack.jpg

What about one of the guys that works with Logan like that guy that is basicly his right handman or what about the VP?

Back