Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

President Logan's wife should have never been in danger because the rule is "we don't negotiate with terrorists". Logan is such a wimp. I think it's funny that CTU found out about the motorcade before anything happened. Wait until they find out that Logan made a deal with the terrorists. How hypocritical of Logan to be praying and making Mike pray with him. After all, he was willing to let his wife die. I just hope Aaron is ok. At first I thought they might have killed him.

Palmer would have stood up to them. He was such a better president.

Whoo-hoo for Curtis getting rid of Lynn and bringing Bill back. I love Chloe, she's such a rebel. If it's to help Jack, she doesn't question it...she just does it. Good for her.

Umm... jazzfan could you edit your post please. I mean I like the enthusiasim and all, but it's kinda annoying to have to scroll sideways to read stuff. :p
Please and thank you!

Edit: Thanks Cat! :)

jazzfan said:

I saw Kim. BOOOOOO

:lol: :lol: I have mix feelings for Kim.

But I do like the fact that they are using the same actress for Kiefer's daughter on the show.

I really hate it when they change actors. :mad: :mad:

Ahhhhh may we see the return of "Cubby" the cup. :lol:

----------------------------------
chicagoBoys2.jpg

isn't this season of 24 better than season 4?....i think so, hope Tony is going to be okay..miss him and Michelle.

calleighspeedle said:
isn't this season of 24 better than season 4?....i think so, hope Tony is going to be okay..miss him and Michelle.

I enjoyed Season 4. When I first heard they were going to have a fresh new team I was dissappointed. :(
Then as the season went along they gradually added the old team. Awesome idea!
clapsmiley.gif

I am bummed about Michelle not returning though. :(

Do you think that was done on purpose to bring Tony back? :rolleyes:

6.jpg
Jackpack. :D

--------------------------
drama.jpg

Has anyone else read the 24 books? I have read the first two, "Operation Hell Gate" and "Veto Power" and I just bought the third book "Trojan Horse" which I'm going to start to soon. Anyway I thought the first two were awesome and I can't wait to start the third one! :D

I haven't read the books yet.
They sound good.

Don't forget two hour ep tomorrow.
It starts an hour earlier.

:)

Thanks Cat for the edit.
I did not realized the screen
would stretch.
I hope this is better.

I like the TV show 24.
But when I read about that Michelle death...in the 5 session I was so sad...what is going to be with Tony?

Is cool that Audrey comes back, I hope they would come together again Jack and Audrey :)

Yay two whole hours of 24 tomorrow!! :D
I'm really excited. I wonder what Kim's reaction is going to be like when she finds out that Jack is alive? Should be two awesome episodes!

jazzfan said:
Thanks Cat for the edit.
I did not realized the screen
would stretch.
I hope this is better.
That's cool, you're welcome. :D It's what i'm here for. :p

Oh my gosh!!!! The two hours was awesome, but I just started to cry when Edgar died! :( (and I never cry during movies or anything) That was one of the saddest things on the show ever. I thought it was very appropriate to end the last few seconds of the episode in silence rather than hearing the clock beeping.
I'm just speechless. I think I'll go crawl in my corner and bawl my eyes out. :(

---------- 5:00pm - 7:00pm ---------- Season Five

My my my! What a rollercoaster? :D

Poor Tony he didn't even know Michelle was dead. :( I felt so sorry for him when he saw the photo of Michelle. :( They should have told him. I would be more angry being told a lie. Wouldn't you?

Can believe Logan??? :mad: Our own President. One lie after another! :mad: :mad: Depression and anxiety? Yes, blame the wife. :rolleyes:

Yay!!!
clapsmiley.gif
Curtis and his team found the canister just in time at the hospital. Yep with a couple of seconds to spare.
clapsmiley.gif

Wooohooo the Jackpack is back!!!
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif

I was so glad Jack caught Henderson at his home. Wow! Jack really surprised me. :eek: Instead of shooting Chris, he shot Mrs. Henderson above the knee. :eek: Well, you got to do what you got to do right? :rolleyes:

You know I was kinda of surprise by Kim's reaction to her dad. What? No hug for the man. :rolleyes:

Damn I knew the CTU key card was going to fall in the wrong hands. I knew it!!! :mad:
So why didn't CTU ask for Lynn's card in the first place?
How did the boyfriend contact the terrorists? Did I miss something?? :rolleyes: At least they're out of the pic.

Gee, thanks to Lynn, CTU is now the target. :eek:
That thought never crossed my mind. Planting the nerve gas in CTU. Wow! :eek:
So far 40% of the staff is dead. Including Edgar. So long big guy.
It was pretty cool how CTU sealed off the rooms.
I hope Tony is all right. That can't kill him off. That's not right. :(

Was this an amazing 2 hours or what?
clapsmiley.gif

I love when we get to see back-to-back episodes. And the sound of silence in the end really stood out.

Kudos to the whole cast!!!! They keep us glued to our TV.
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif

------------------------------
thWPandKSbanner.jpg

How did the boyfriend contact the terrorists? Did I miss something??
I would suspect that the terrorist contacted the bf long before. They knew Lynn worked at CTU, knew about his sister and therefore set up the little mugging in order to get the key card from the bf.

Wooohooo the Jackpack is back!!!
WHOOT!

Was this an amazing 2 hours or what?
I love when we get to see back-to-back episodes. And the sound of silence in the end really stood out.

Amazing. Probably ranks as one of the best eps yet. The acting and writing superb.

Back