Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

poor Martha having no choice but to seduce Charles.
Start making love 05:59. End making love 06:02. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right here, Right now! It's time for JUSTICE
One of Jack's best lines.

Looks like Jack is in trouble now. No, wait a minute... Jack vs. 1 billion angry Chinese. No, problem. Jack will win. ;)

btw... anyone catch the writing on the picture Bill gave Chole? It says Jack is dead written backwards. :confused:
picture

Brilliant finale! Brilliant I say! The ending threw me for a loop. Now with Anudrey having her own show next season, I wonder if she'll continue with '24,' next year.

I'm also wondering if we'll see what happens to Logan next season. I'm very curious!

And we have to wait till January, again! Nooo!

It was really great! I guessed pretty quickly that it was the Chinese abducting Jack there (and was glad we were not tortured by Kim in our last moments).

I didn't know about Audrey having her own show, abc, what is that?

And JANUARY? Again? Damn... that's ... a really long time.

jazzfan said:
Looks like Jack is in trouble now. No, wait a minute... Jack vs. 1 billion angry Chinese. No, problem. Jack will win. ;)

That's a good one Jazz and true.
biglolsmiley.gif

-------------------------
TonyJack.jpg

Anyone know what is the story with chloe and her exhubby.?? I'm drawing blank here.

Kiefer attended the 2006 FOX UPFRONT (which reveals FOX's 2006-2007 new programming) on May 18th and here are some HQ photos of him from the event:

Wow! A brilliant season finale, the ending was great. The moment a guy came to tell Jack that his daughter was on the phone I looked at him and yelled 'that guy is Chinese!' (luckily for me there was nobody else home ;)). Also glad they caught the president. Martha is the best, good she brought Mike into it, I like Mike, I hope he's back next season, just like Chloe, Bill and Aaron.

Thanks for the pics Shane! :D

Nows the hard part, 7 months. :(

I shall patiently wait.
BigWink2smiley.gif

-----------------------------
TonyJack.jpg

Whoa! It's nice when you go into a thread and see that! :eek: Mighty fine looking Kiefer Sutherland. ;)

This season's '24' promos:

I'll post the rest later.

All of these are HQ and are lLARGER than the ones on the actual FOX site (these are around 2,000 pixels)

Back