Re: 24 ~ *Possible Spoilers*

Approximately 6 episodes of Karen just staying at the airport and this whole time I'm under the assumption that she's on a plane. Usually 24 is good with contuity, but c'mon, some mention of her between those episodes would have been nice.

And Jeam Smart AND Glenn Morshower coming in the next few episodes. Now the show is heating up! :D

----- Season 6: 6:00pm - 7:00pm -----

I wanted another hour. Heck, I could stay up the whole 24 hours and watch "24"..... if only they had that option. :D

Martha and Aaron look good last night. :D
Wow, she hadn't spoke to Charles in 2 years. Obviously it was a very bitter divorce. Can't say I blame her though. :rolleyes: So, was I surprise what happened?
Nope. They kept showing the knife, they hinted a few times that kind of ruined it for me. :mad:
Now the question is "Will Charles live to see another day?" :eek: What do you think? Honestly, he's not worth saving. Not that I'm saying I didn't enjoy Gregory I. coming back, I did. :D I say he dies.
Because of the incident, Martha is now in handcuffs. IF, Charles dies, she would then be under house arrest, right? How ironic? :eek:

At least she got through to Suvarov. Thank goodness for that! Martha saved another crisis from happening. :)

Hmmm I don't know what to think of VP Daniels? Good guy or bad guy? :eek: I'm just not feeling any good vibes from Palmer or Daniels this season. Something is off? :rolleyes:
I was very surprise Tom went along with Noah and lied!! :eek:

Once again Houdini himself escaped, that's Our boy Jack.
clapsmiley.gif
Tonight's ep didn't focus on Jack, which is rare. :eek:

With Jack on the inside, how can CTU lose? :D

So when will Papa Bauer show up again? I'm curious.

Will Jack trust his own father? :)

------------------
VLife_KS.jpg

The best part was Jack doing the belt removal get gun trick.

Really, are we supposed to believe that Martha is the only one who can get us out of this crisis? I did think that was kind of far fetched. But, so it goes. I mean everyone knows that JACK is the go to get out of crisis guy. :lol:

I was impressed with Martha's knife wielding skills. :eek:

Somebody needs to kick Doyle's butt. And the VP's butt needs a good whackin' as well.

-----Season 6: 7:00pm - 8:00pm

Oh gosh, I had an emergency last night and I only got to watch half of "24" last night. Thankfully everything is okay now. :D

Now, what's this about Audrey dead??? :eek: Is it true? :eek:

So is Nadia really the mole??? I refuse to believe that! Tell me I'm wrong?
I guess if I had to choose a mole it would be Morris, that's just my two-cents. :rolleyes:

So can someone tell me if the drone was shot down? I'm pretty sure it was, right?

Was Jack told everything about Audrey? Seriously, she's not dead right? :eek:

OT: I've been so busy the last couple of weeks I really haven't had time to come here and post. :(

---------------------------
S6Castbanner.jpg

The drone was shot down, but there was some nuclear radiation coming from it, so Daniels ordered the strike against the other country

Now, what's this about Audrey dead??? Is it true?
Well... maybe, maybe not.

So is Nadia really the mole???
I don't think so. Too obvious. Remember when they thought Audrey was bad? I think they are going to find out different.

What happened to Logan?

----- Season 6: 8:00pm - 9:00pm -----

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

Gee, I didn't realize Wayne Palmer was injured that bad? :eek:
What surprises me is that he doesn't seem to really get along with his VP? :eek:

I'm just glad he came out of his coma and was able to stop the attack. Of course in his condition, is he really fit to run as President? :confused: Personally, I don't think so.
I'm glad Wayne's doctor stood up to Daniels. :D

I'm so happy Nadia wasn't the mole. If I was her I would take legal actions. That's just my two-cents.

I absolutely don't like Doyle. What an ass? :mad: I sure miss Curtis. :(

Guys, so did Charles die? I forgot to ask last week cause I miss the second half.

So where is Papa Bauer? Is he still around? Did he get in contact with Jack at all?
I'd like to see him come back. :D

--------------------------
VLife_KS.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
----- Season 6: 8:00pm - 9:00pm -----
Guys, so did Charles die? I forgot to ask last week cause I miss the second half.

So where is Papa Bauer? Is he still around? Did he get in contact with Jack at all?
I'd like to see him come back. :D

The infamous lost storylines of 24. I guess by now we should assume Logan is dead.

I hope Jack runs into Papa again. It will not be pretty.

So just like that, Charles and Martha shows and then just like that..........it's over with their storyline? :mad:
Come on writers, don't leave us hanging? :(

Would Jack kill his own father? :confused:
I mean, Papa could have killed Jack, right? :eek:

We definitely need that storyline to come back. :D

I feel like this season is just one BIG mess?? :confused:

------------------
S6Castbanner.jpg

This season sucks continuity wise. And favorite wise? One of the worst on my opinion. :rollseyes:

I heard Papa and son will reunite though. They're not finished.

This season sucks continuity wise
I agree. I think this has been the worst season as far as finishing up loose ends. It's almost as if the writers are trying to do too much.

-----Season 6: 9:00pm - 10:00pm -----

So how was tonight's ep? :)

Well, let's see......Daniels had the right to challenge the President. So that was no surprise.
Like Doyle, I consider the Vice President to be an ass. Both men are getting on my nerves. :mad:

Sheesh, CTU accused Nadia of being a mole, then she's cleared. So Doyle goes after Milo secretly now. I just wished Nadia had told Milo because he'll just find out, right? :rolleyes:
I honestly believe Doyle is up to something. So I won't be surprise IF or WHEN it does happen. :rolleyes:

I was so frickin' happy when Tom stood up to Daniels and played his dirty little game. :lol: Ha ha ha Noah getting caught with his hands in the cookie jar. :lol:
My, my, my....these days there's no such thing as privacy, is there? :eek: That's scary and sad! :eek:

Gredenko getting his arm chopped off. Boy it sure brought back memories of Season 3 when Jack chop off Chase's hand. Ouch!

Finally Fayed is caught. Ahhh let the torture begin. :devil:
Hmmm I just noticed something about this ep, I didn't see Chloe. Did you?

Again, I asked some questions: Where is Papa Bauer? Is Logan dead? Is Audrey dead too??
TPTB I want the answers. :mad:

-------------
VLife_KS.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:

Again, I asked some questions: Where is Papa Bauer? Is Logan dead? Is Audrey dead too??
TPTB I want the answers. :mad:

Papa Bauer shows up in ep 23 and 24, he's working with Cheng. Marilyn also shows up again as well as Josh. Papa Bauer raped Marilyn 15 years ago and unfortuanetly is Josh's father. Audrey is now damaged goods.

I only saw parts of last night's episode while chatting. :D

-----Season 6: 10:00pm - 11:00pm -----

Finally, an excellent episode from beginning to end. Boy, what an ending? :eek: It answered one of my question from last week. :D
Let's start from the top....
Ahhh isn't it fun when Jack is in control. Beating up the bad guy.
I still don't like Doyle, the dude rubs me the wrong way. He just does. :mad:

I love how Wayne was bluffing. I think that's the kind of move his brother would have made, right? Very nice.
With 7 hours to go, do you think the POTUS will make it? I don't know?
Because of his past relationship with Jack and IF Wayne can't make it through the day, could Jack and the Vice President get along?

The Second bluff: The CTU trick, ha ha ha that even fooled me for a second, yeah...I thought to myself "How can the bad guys know the route?" and then Jack sat up. Ha ha ha. :lol: Of course Fayed finds out about the undercover agents and kills them and gets away.
Luckily Jack finds Fayed and goes for a scary ride. :eek:
Leave it to OUR hero to find the bombs, kill the bad guys including Fayed and save the day or not? :D :eek:

Which brings me to the end of the episode......
Hey, Audrey is alive, yay! :)
But wouldn't you know the Chinese have her. Dangit, Jack will have to deal with the Chinese yet again. Talk about a thorn in your side. :(

So I guess this means Jack starts a new adventure. How to save Audrey? :D
I'm definitely looking forward to the last remaining hours!
Wooohooo!! :D

--------------------
KSrocksbanner.jpg

Finally a JACK episode. YAY! Whoohoo! Guns, Knives, Steel Pipes, Chains and fists. Don't ya just love it?

Hey, aren't those Chinese folks on top of things or what? They wait until the nukie thing is over and Fayed is dead before they bother Jack with the fact that he has to save Audrey now.

I just love how Cheng gave the number for CTU for Jack to call back in 10 minutes. Did they not think we would notice? :D

Oh, Shane! Papa spoilers! I knew I hated that man.

Back